Sex Talk

It was around 12pm when we finally decided to get out of bed. We'd been up for hours but had just decided that it wouldn't hurt to know that Chris was going back to work soon, and by soon, I mean tomorrow. "I never knew a bed could be so comfy. I think I'll just stay here for the rest of my life. I will never leave this bed. Sorry not sorry." I told him as he left the bed shaking his head, "You won't be saying that when you get hungry." He yelled at me from the closet or was it the bathroom? I forgot this place was huge and had so many different rooms. I hate to admit it, but he was right. Literally minutes after telling me I wouldn't be saying that when I was hungry, I was hungry. I lay in bed tangled in the covers, not wanting to leave them. I sat up and the cover fell down, making the chilly air hit my skin, making goosebumps appear all over my body. "Ha nope to cold," I said out loud as I wrapped myself back up in the cover and got off the bed and headed towards the kitchen.

I had been searching for food when I heard Chris in the bedroom saying, "Babe. Where did you go and where is my cover?" I was giggling in the kitchen waiting for him to walk in and see that it was wrapped around me and that I looked like a giant marshmallow in it. When I finally came to the conclusion, I would just eat some chips until Chris made something proper. I grabbed the bag and headed over to the couch, where I curled up into a little ball. As I was trying to learn how to use the remote, I felt his cold hand across my neck and I jumped, "No go away, you're making me cold." I scolded him. "Why don't you let me in then so I can get heated up again?" Knowing that by doing so I'd get cold, I sighed, "Ok, but quickly." I opened the cover and he was wrapped around me like a koala bear. "Oh, I forgot to tell you when we got back on Friday. Before you came back over to the house, I made an appointment to get the implant and they said that if all goes well, I could have it done on Tuesday. " I winked at him. "Oh really, no more condoms?" he asked. "Yeah, well we are both clean and I don't plan on sleeping with anyone else, so yeah, I'm OK with that." I smiled at him and said, "Good because neither do I, baby." He lunged at me, covering me in kisses, and then asked about lunch, as he must have heard my stomach growling.

"How does a wrap with hot and spicy breaded chicken, cheese, mayo and sweet chilli sauce sound to you?" Every single word he said made my mouth water. "OMG. Yes, yes, yes!!" I stated excitedly, "Wow, the only other time I have heard you like that is in bed," wriggling his brows at me as I frowned, "Keep it up and you won't ever do it again, Christopher!" The fake shocked expression killed me. I couldn't take him seriously as laughter filled the lounge. "OK, OK, I'll stop, but I swear if any of those sweet sounds come out of your mouth that I hear when I am making you feel good, that ass is mine. Do you hear me, little girl?" I gasped at the question he had just asked, thinking, did he mean to spank me again or the other thing, as my eyes darted back and forth as I finally answered him. "Yes Sir", smiling innocently. "Oh baby, that innocent look really? We have a lot of things to explore if you are up for it, that is?" I was tingling all over just thinking of all the things we could explore. "Of course I am. I know I am safe with you, so I'll try anything once." We sat in silence for a minute before I broke it. "You know, we never really talk about what we are willing to try. We usually just do it and when I say we, I mean you, as you are always in control at that point, but I'm not complaining when I say that, just so you know!" He nodded his head at me and leaned in and kissed my lips a few times. "I know it's usually a heat of the moment thing and it's always things that I have wanted to talk about with you but never did, and then I do it hoping that if you don't like it, you'll tell me, but so far you have loved everything and that makes me so much more hornier for you. It's crazy. Oh and the whole covering your mouth with my hand thing was unintentional, but fuck baby, that got me so hard when you did it to me. I didn't know what to do!" His words were so passionate talking about our sex life right now and I was starting to feel all hot and bothered. "Well, when I called you Sir for the first time, I thought you would just stop and turn away or laugh at me for it, like I called you 'Daddy' or something, because apparently that's a thing now. The hair pulling and choking though is definitely hot. I mean, I don't know why pain and sex just go together sometimes, and the spanking, well, that really sends me over the edge, as you would have seen yesterday." This is exactly what we needed to do to sit and talk about these things. We needed to know exactly what we did and didn't like, and we did for nearly three hours, cooking and eating at the same time.