Birthday Week (18+)

It had been just over two weeks since Thanksgiving and my birthday was only four days away. Four more days and I was 31 years old. Wow, and the only thing I have to show for it is this house. I haven't done anything with my life and that was bugging me. I decided that once I had gotten out of bed, I would make plans after dinner to do some travelling next year. The big problem here is that I want to travel with Chris and he has a company to run. I got out of bed, threw on some leggings, and dug out one of Chris's tops and threw that on too. I headed out of the bedroom and I headed to the office and peaked my head around the corner and saw him working with a Santa hat on, and I could hear people talking a little too. They must have been in a meeting. The funny thing was he was only in a shirt up top but a pair of boxers on the bottom. It was early and I wasn't long up, so I yawned, thinking he wouldn't hear me until his eyes darted over to me with a smile. "OK guys, well I will see you all next year.... Yeah, that's me all done until then, although if in dire need, I will be available alright.... Happy holidays, guys." I smile at the fact that he's all mine now until after New Years. That made me extremely happy and was like an early birthday gift. He put everything away that was on his desk and waved me over to him. "Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" I threw my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "It was good, although waking up and coming in here to see you like this has already made my day. Well, that and the fact that you just said you were off until next year." I playfully pushed his other shoulder, making him laugh. "Well, that was meant to be a surprise, and considering this is the start of your birthday week, I kind of wanted it to start not with me at work, but I had something to go through with my team, so I had to." He kissed me on the head before continuing. "Anyway, what does my princess want to do this week? Do you want to relax or go on a trip for a few days just to get away? We could go to a hotel on a beach somewhere for a few days if you want? Anything you want, we can do, princess, OK."

I must have only been dressed thirty minutes before jumping in the shower to get ready for the day, which was fine. I could wear that stuff when I got home since Chris told me he was picking my outfit for today. I was in the middle of washing my hair and did even hear the shower door opening and Chris coming due to not paying attention as usual. The only reason I knew that he was in the shower was the kiss he was pressing into my wet shoulder and down the middle of my back. "You know I can't resist you in the shower, right?" Turning around and staring into his eyes, I told him. "Well you better be quick or by the time we get out of here it'll be time for lunch and we will look about 60!" I giggled as his hands moved lower down my body and so did he. "This is just the start, sweet girl. We are going to do this all week. Now be a good little girl and spread those legs for me!" I couldn't deny the man that he was already on his knees naked and wet from the water in the shower. So I sat on the bench we had in the shower and spread my legs like I was told and he wasted no time at all. "Oh baby, you're so wet and not from the water. Fuck you look delicious right now. Let's make the neighbours jealous, shall we?" I started to laugh a little, but got cut short as Chris began eating me out. All I could do was gasp as the firework sensation his tongue was giving me filled my body. Every lick, every swirl and every flick of his tongue made me move my body until I was basically riding his face. He was good, but today this was totally different, better even, and I mean way better than ever before. "Holy fuck Chris, that feels so fucking good. Uhhh. I'm gonna cum soon, fuck don't stop baby." He hummed in appreciation of the praise I had just given him, and WOW did that not set me off. I was practically screaming in pleasure now "Oh fuck Chris, that's it. Yes, right there. Oh Shit. Yesssss FUCK!!" He lifted his head up to look at me as his fingers started thrusting in and out of me to get me going through my high "That good baby? How about we go into the bedroom and you can pick a toy to play with, huh? And we'll go again. Screw going out. I'll make you anything you want after we are done. Do we have a deal?" Nodding in acknowledgement to answer his question, we turned the water off and dried off and headed back into the bedroom.