●His First Thought Upon Seeing You●

(Hey! I've started my college classes and had my very first in-person college class! It was pretty long (it's 3 hours and 20 minutes because it's a lab and a class combined) and boring because it was the first day and you never have anything to do on the first day. But I drew a bunch of lines and that was really fun! You wouldn't expect it to be, but drawing lines can be really fun. We also did a perspective drawing. And if you know me you know that Mak has no artistic talent what so ever. But I'm super proud of this drawing! Like really super proud of it! It's an Intro to Arch Technologies class, so it's all about architecture. So we get to do fun building drawings...woo. Wish me good luck going into a field where you have to be able to draw your ideas on paper- anyway, enjoy this preference! I'm working on an imagine for letMeSimpRealQuick which I hope to have out by the end of the week but you never know!)

Peter-
He wondered how anyone could ever hurt you. Why anyone would want to hurt you. He couldn't help but feel a strong sense of responsibility for your well-being and he vowed right then and there to do anything possible to keep you safe. He also thought you were really cute. Just a side note.

Edmund-
Oh goodness gracious he was so nonchalant. He was unable to decide if he couldn't stand you or absolutely loved you. So he just stood there weighing the possibilities of both. Concluding on just trying not to show any emotion at all. Though he really liked everything about you. Just a side note.

Caspian-
The two of you met when you were just little kids and his first thought was about how lonely you looked. That you desperately needed a friend and that, as prince, he was the perfect candidate. He was definitely an outgoing little thing. Though he did think that you had cooties for a while. Just a side note.