●What You Call Them●

Peter- Peter or My King  
Calling this man Pete has never been attractive to you. His siblings would call him by that name all the time and- while you tried- you just never liked the way it sounded rolling off your tongue. However, the use of his full name always flustered him. You'd say his name slowly and watch as he completely fell apart, bending to your Will (hehe).

Similarly, whenever your arguing, you call him My King and suddenly he's got nothing else to say. His mind goes blank, the only thing he can think of to say ends with him begging you to say it again. He gets so flustered that you ultimately end up winning.

Edmund- Edmund or Your Majesty
Just like with Peter, calling him by Ed just never felt right to you. His family did it so often you felt like it was a sacred name reserved for them. While you know this isn't the case, you much prefer to call him Edmund. The way the letters are put together makes a name that is lovely to say and for Edmund to here. And he absolutely loves it. Every time you say his name it makes him shudder.

Again like with Peter, you only call him Your Majesty when you're arguing or upset with him. It makes him upset to hear you say it and he hates to admit it makes him blush (so he doesn't). But his stomach flips and he can only growl in response.

Caspian- Cas (Caspina) or Your Highness
Contrary to the Pevensie's most people call Caspian by his full name. Leaving someone special calling him by a shortening of his name - in this case Cas - up for grabs. And so you grabbed it and Caspian can only give you a love sick smile when you say it.

When you were younger if you weren't teasing him with Your Highness, it was Cas. For a long time it was just Cas, but when you Caspian admitted to you how much he liked when you called him Your Highness -inadvertently, of course - you began to say it again just to see him flustered. And it works like a charm every time.