Chapter 20

Third POV

"Okay, class dismissed. All of you except for the six who are performing in two days," Ms. Smith said. As soon as the class hurried out of the class door, Ms. Smith walked up to the six teens waiting to hear the songs that they are performing.

"Okay his year, you will be performing a song from the 90's and a more recent song." She started. "Boys, you will be doing 'As Long As You Love Me' by the Backstreet Boys. And also 'Uptown Funk' by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars." She said.

"Girls you will be singing 'Lose My Breath' by Destiny's Child and 'Bang Bang' by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj." She continued.

"Remember that you each have to sing an individual song. And remember that this is supposed to be fun. O don't want you embarrassing yourselves in front of the whole school." She said.

"The whole school!" The six students shouted at the teacher.

"Yes the whole school. You are dismissed," she finished nonchalantly.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I know that this was a short chapter. But I needed to have it this way. Since I was including music, I didn't want to put the entire songs in the book, so I'm going to pit just the first few lines. And then I'll put * to signal that the song is finishes. They WILL BE SINGING THE WHOLE SONG. I just didn't want you all to read all of the lyrics. Bye!