The Jerks Of Neverland

The sweet fruit that the lost boy, Baron gave Bea was filling, but not satisfying. "It's diamond fruit, you're favorite." Baron said. Bea smiled. "I like you way more better than your brother." Bea said, as the juice melted down her throat. Baron was Felix's twin. Baron smiled. "I like you too." "We're back from the hunt!" Peter said. "Let go!" A fimiliar voice said. "Henry!" Bea cried, dropping the fruit into the warm fire. "Oops!" she said. "Sorry Baron!" "It's fine! Now go get your friend!" he said. Bea nodded. "Henry!" Bea called. Henry looked over. "Bea! You're alive!" Henry said. The two rushed over to each other and embraced. "It was Hook. He sent me through a magic bean portal. How are you alive? The trigger and-" "Hey,it's okay. The trigger is done. Storybrooke is okay. Your birth dad is alive." "What about my papa? What about Neal?" Bea asked. Henry sighed. "He died. Tamara shot him." Bea gasped. She kept denying it but Henry always found a way to confirm it."Jones!" Felix called. "Over here now!" "Duty calls." Bea said. "Okay." Henry said. "Harvest these trees of diamond fruit." Felix commanded. "All of these trees?" Bea moaned. "There's like twenty trees." "I Have something else for you to do." Peter said. "Yes! Anything but harvesting diamond fruit." Bea said. Peter chuckled. "I have a question." Peter said. "Yeah?" Bea asked. "Do you love your birth father?" "Well, every time he's left me....is to help me. So yes. I do." Peter smiled. "I'll tell him the next time I see him. You may go back to Baron now." "But the diamond fruit-" Felix started. "Do it yourself." Peter said. Bea stuck her tounge out at Felix. I'm gonna get you kid. He mouthed. In your dreams. Bea mouthed back.