Going Home

"Pan's dead, but his curse is alive." Hook said. They were standing by the Leaving Storybrooke sign. "It's not too late?  Is it? We can pay the price. Right?" Bea was filled up with questions. "It's not our price." Regina said. "It's mine." "What?" Bea asked. "What does that mean?" "I have to say goodbye to Henry." Regina said. Regina blasted the green smoke. It turned purple. "Now it will send everyone who was born there, back to the Enchanted Forest." Regina said. "But that's everyone but Henry..." Emma said. Bea turned to Hook. "Was I born in The Enchanted Forest?" Hook smiled. "Yes, you were." Bea sighed with relief and sadness. She would stay with her father, but leave Henry. "Emma." Snow said. "Go. Go with Henry." "Leave you guys?" Emma asked. "We'll be fine." Snow said. "I have something for you." Regina said. "My gift for you is that when you cross that line, you will have a happy life. And forget about us."  Bea gave a sad sigh. Life was unfair. Bea remembered Hook telling her that as a baby. He was right. Life was unfair. So unfair. Bea looked at her jean jacket. She thought of Iris. Her death was unfair. She looked at her jean jacket. She took it off. "Henry." Bea said. "This is for you. " "But, your friend. Iris." "I'll find out the answers I need soon. For now. Keep it. 'Til we meet again Henry Mills." Henry smiled, and put the jacket on. "Same to you Beatrice Cassidy/Jones." "It's Bea." Bea said. She hugged Henry. "I'm gonna miss your stories." Bea said. "I'm going to miss your adventures." Henry said. Bea wiped her eyes. "Goodbye Henry." Bea said. Henry gave a sad smile. "Like you said. 'Til we meet again. This won't be forever." "Henry...that's where you're wrong." "I hope you're wrong." Henry said. "Me too." Bea walked to Hook and Neal's side. Emma and Henry went into Emma's Volkswagon Bug. Henry looked through the side mirror and waved at Bea. Before Bea could wave back, the curse hit. 

Hi guys!  Sorry I haven't been writing lately. I've been busy with school and stuff. But it's Suuuuuuunday! So I'll be working a lot today.