Homesick

"A week in Neverland. Ugh! I'm so sick of diamond fruit." Bea groaned. "She says as she's eating a diamond fruit." Henry said. Bea smiled. She shoved some in Henry's mouth. The two burst out in giggles. "Mills!" Felix called. "Pan wants to see you." "That's the sixth time this day." Bea said, chewing on the sweet fruit. Henry left. "Bea." A sharp whisper said. Bea cocked her head "BEA!!!!" There is was again. "Jones!"Felix called. "Your turn to care for Wendy!" Wendy was getting really sick. And she was one of Bea's best friends.  Bea ran over to Wendy. "Hello Beatrice." Wendy said, weakly. "I'm going to miss your stories." Bea said. "You won't have to. I'm  getting better by the day." Wendy said. "You don't get it." Bea said. "I'm getting executed tonight. Pan told Felix to. He said there shouldn't be any lost girls." Wendy gasped. Bea nodded. "Go! Escape." Wendy said. "Run." Bea nodded. She burst into a sprint. Someone grabbed her. "Let go of me you-" "Bea, it's me." "Papa!" Bea said. Neal smiled. "I'm so happy to see you!" Neal said. "You're happy to see me? I would be dead if it weren't you." Neal smiled. "I think there might be someone who wants to see you." Neal said. "Hook?" Bea asked. "Bea." Neal called. "Please call him father." 

"Neal! You're back." Emma said. "I brought back something special." Neal said. Bea walked out of the bushes. "Hi everyone." Bea said. She kept her head down.  Her heart felt like a weight. Then she saw Hook.  The weight became more extreme. "Bea?" Neal said. "Pan." Bea managed to say. "He put something in the diamond fruit." "Dreamshade." Hook said. Bea shook her head. And fell to the ground. Everything went black.

Bea awoke to the sounds of screams. They sounded familiar. "Mother?" She called. The screams became louder. "Mother!" Bea cried. "Mother, where are you?" The screams stopped. "Hello?" Bea said. Bea crept toward where she had heard the screams. "Hello?" she asked. Something grabbed her. It was a shadow. Pan's shadow. RIP!!! Bea fell to the ground, watching Pan's shadow take hers away. 

Bea jolted awake. "It was only a dream." She whispered. She was in the cabin she had on the Jolly Roger. "Bea." Bea turned her head around. "Hook." she said. Hook gave a sad smile. Bea corrected herself remembering what Neal had told her. "Father." She said. Hook's eyes widened. "You just called me....." "Better get used to it." Bea said. For the first time in a long long while, Bea saw Hook smile. "Are we back at Storybrooke?" Bea asked. "Yep." Hook said.  Bea smiled. She put her hands in her pockets. "Huh?" She said. "What?" Hook asked. "There's something in my pocket. That wasn't there before...." Bea took out a scroll. "What's this?" She asked. Hook's eyes widened. "I.....have no idea...." he said. "You're a great liar father." Hook sighed. "It's a curse." Bea's eyes widened. She tossed it away. "Hey! Careful with that." Hook said, catching the paper before it hit a puddle. "We should return this to the crocodile." Bea nodded. Suddenly, something flew past them. "Bloody hell." Hook whispered. "It's the shadow." Bea squeaked. Hook wrapped an arm around Bea. "Stay close Bea."  he said. The shadow circled them. It stared at Bea with its dead eyes. Bea gasped. She was petrified. The shadow did a few more circles around them. "It wants the curse." Bea whispered. The shadow nodded. Bea squeaked. "It's okay Bea. It's just a shadow." Hook said. Bea remembered her dream. "It can kill us." she said. "You think I don't know that." Hook said. The shadow lunged at Bea, took the curse and flew away. Bea was breathing heavily. "That just happened." Bea said. "Pan has the curse."Hook said. "I'm so sorry." Bea said. "If I had defended myself-" "Hey, you're fine." Hook said. Bea nodded. "We should go get help." Hook said. "Yeah,Pan has the curse, and-what are those cloud thingys?" "A curse."Hook said immedetly. Bea knew that was bad. 

"Another curse?" Snow said. Wait, there was another? Bea thought. What did I miss in Neverland? "It's happening again." Snow said. Also. Bea thought. SINCE WHEN WAS HENRY IN PAN'S BODY?  "Gold,this curse,is it going to work like the last one?" Bea sighed. She was completly lost. "There is a way to stop it." Rumple said. "The scroll itself." Bea gasped. Everyone looked at her. Bea turned red. How embarssing. She thought. "What?" Emma asked. "PanhasthecursebecauseofmeI'msosorry." Bea said as fast as she could. "What?" Regina asked. "The hell did you just say?" "I'll say it, Bea." Hook said.  "Pan....has the curse." Bea turned red. "I can get it back." Henry said. "Just get me back in my body." Bea smiled. 

"Where is he?" Emma asked. "I got his scent." Granny said. Granny makes the best chocolate cake. Bea thought. Ah! Focus! Henry burst out of the clock tower. "I got the curse!" He said. He showed the scroll that Pan took right from Bea's hands. Bea gave a sharp gasp. Hook hugged Bea. "It's okay." He whispered. "You're okay." Regina took the scroll. She fell to the ground. "Regina!" Emma said. Everyone crowded around her. She gasped. "What happened?" Bea asked. "I saw what needed to be done." Regina said. "Mom." Henry said. "Are you going to be okay?" "The important thing is that you." She nodded at the children. "Will be." The scroll disappeared in a puff of green smoke. "Pan!" Bea whispered. "No they won't." he said. Hook pulled Bea toward him with his hook. "He has-" Hook was cut off by Peter using a freezing spell.  Bea tried to move. But she couldn't Ugh! So annoying. "Look at all of you." Peter said, walking by them one by one. He stopped by Bea,and placed his hand under her chin. "Traitor." he said, continuing walking. Bea couldn't see her fathers' face but she knew what he was thinking. 'I'm gonna kill that kid' "Hard to tell who to kill first." Peter said. Bea knew his gaze was locked on Neal. Then her. Rumple appeared out of nowhere and pulled him away. "Stay away from them." he said. "The worm has teeth." Peter said. What the hell is that supossed to mean?  Bea thought. "Soon that fine green smoke will fill their lungs and fog their brains. Not like the rest of the town. I'm not just going to take their memories." Bea felt so stupid. She could be beating the crap out of Peter right now. But she let him bind her in a freezing spell. "I'm not gonna let you touch any one of them." Rumple said. "Oh? I'd like to see that." Me too. Bea thought. "Oh you will." Rumple said. Peter laughed. "No loopholes. I have a job a to finish." Rumple took out a knife. No. Bea thought. Peter raised me forever. Bea watched. Too late. He was gone. Rumple was gone. They were unfrozen. That was that. Regina picked up the scroll. "He's gone." Bea said. She looked at Hook. "I'm guessing you're happy." she said. Hook shook his head. "Revenge wasn't what I always thought it would be. It's...empty." Bea forced a smile. "Father." Bea said. "You're ready."