The Monkey Did It...Again

Bea and Henry ran to the area. "This is it," Bea said, staring at the mark on the floor. Henry touched it but pulled away as if had burned him.  "What are we going to do?" Henry asked. Bea drew her sword. "Get some you can use to smash this symbol," she said, giving a small smile. She raised her sword but the moment it hit the symbol, it disappeared in a flash of green smoke. "Didn't Milah ever teach you not to play with sharp things...dearie?" That voice gave Bea a spike rush through her spine. "Rumplestiltskin," Henry said. Zelena entered. "Out of my way, kids," she said. Bea saw a baby boy in her hands. "Or I'll make you."  "Make us?" Bea asked. "Don't you remember?" She lit a black flame on her fingers. "I have power too." "Beatrice, don't test yourself," Rumple said. It was almost like he was...begging. The dagger! Zelena had the dagger! He had no choice if he had to kill them.  Zelna waved her hand. Black smoke crawled around Bea and Henry. Bea screamed but it came out a screech. A monkey screech. Bea looked at herself. She and Henry had been torn from their own bodies and turned into flying monkeys. Bea looked at Rumple. She gave him a pleading look that said, Change us back. We're your grandchildren. Rumple sighed and shook his head. Bea flapped her wings. Henry did too. "We have to find our parents!" She screeched. "But they'll kill us!" Henry screeched back. "We have to try."  Bea screeched. Henry nodded. They flew off into the horizon, knowing they were about to make a big sacrifice.