Zelena the Green

Bea clenched onto her sword. "Are you ready?"  Hook asked. Bea nodded. Hook swung his sword. Bea blocked. "Not so bad for an eleven-year-old."  Hook said. "I can do better,"  Bea said, grinning. Bea leaped up on a bench and hit the cold metal of Hook's sword. Hook hit back. "I'm a pirate, I've had more experience."  Bea jumped down from the bench. "Then beat Zelena, who's  behind you." "Zelena?" Hook asked. He turned around, and Bea disarmed him. "Me, of course,"  Bea said. Hook growled. "I just got beaten by an eleven-year-old."  Bea chuckled. 

"Hi, Gretel,"  Bea said. "Hi, lameo,"  Gretel said back. "Hey, at least I'm not a big-mouthed, candy eater, bitch girl like you,"  Bea said. Gretel punched her in the face. Bea's ear started bleeding. Bea whimpered. "What? Afraid to get a little red?"  Gretel asked. "You're just like your father. You're a low-brow, pathetic, evil, useless pirate."  Bea kicked Gretel's.....place. "And you are straight-up good for nothing!"  Bea yelled. Gretel growled. "Get out of Storybrooke!"  Gretel yelled. "We did! But then we got sent back." Bea grumbled. 

                                                                                            <>

Bea opened her secret drawer. She was proud of herself. Bea picked up the dagger. The dark one dagger. She had found it on a hike. "Is that the dagger?"  Someone asked. Bea turned around. It was an old woman. Probably a servant. She looked sick and weak. "Yes. It's all I have of my grandfather left."  Bea said. "Poor child."  the woman said. "What's your name?" "Beatrice. But everyone here calls me Bea." Bea said. "And you're....ten?"  "Eleven, thank you very much,"  Bea said. "It would be a shame if someone got their hands on that dagger."  The woman said. Bea nodded. "Like the wicked witch....what's her name?"  The woman gave an evil smile. "Zelena, thank you very much."  Green smoke filled the room. When it cleared. The wicked witch of the west was standing before Bea! "I'll take that dagger princess twerp," Zelena said. "I'm not a princess,"  Bea said, blushing. When she was five, she and Neal would play royalty. Bea always wanted to become queen of New York. "I'm the daughter of Captain Hook." "A pirate's daughter living in a palace. now, I've heard everything."  Zelena said. Bea was so mad at Zelena. she raised her hand up. "Stop talking!"  Bea yelled. An energy blast leaped out of her hand. "What the hell..." Bea murmured. "Now you've made me mad," Zelena said. She fired green fire at Bea. Bea raised her hand again. The fire repelled at Zelena. "How are you doing that?"  Zelena asked. "I have no idea!"  Bea screamed. Green smoke covered the hand Bea was holding the dagger. when it cleared, Zelena, and the dagger, were gone. 

                                                                                              <>

Bea walked to the harbor. She saw a boy there. He was about twelve. And wearing a jean jacket. Bea looked closer and gasped. "Henry?"  Bea whispered. then, she had the courage to say it louder. "Henry?" The boy turned around. "It is you,"  Bea said. "Do I know you?"  Henry asked. Bea nodded. Then, she remembered that he couldn't remember. "We....knew each other as babies." "Oh,"  Henry said. Bea kept staring at the jacket. "I gave a jacket just like that to someone a long time ago," Bea said. "Cool,"  Henry said. Bea smiled. Henry was right. 

They would meet again. 

Hi people. Guess what? I'm in quarantine! It's a whole load of shit. but hey! I can work more on this now.