Jones or Cassidy

Bea and Hook walked into the hospital. "I can't believe they actually found him,"  Bea said. Hook nodded. Bea and Hook walked into the room. "Hi, papa,"  Bea said. Hook made a face when Bea said that. I have two dads. Father needs to know that. Bea thought. "Bea...Hook."  Neal said. "How are you, Bae?"  Hook asked. Bea saw a strange scar on his hand. Bea knew a lot was going on. The Wicked Witch, Snow White's baby. She had been tuning in and out. And now, Neal was back. It was a lot. 

"Bea! Where have you been?"  Neal demanded. Bea had just gotten back on her journey. She found nothing. "I was...getting hazelnuts from the North Shore." Bea lied. "For two weeks?"  Neal said. "Papa, it takes four days to get to the North Shore, then I had to find them, and an old friend was there-"  "So you were with Hook,"  Neal said, shaking his head.  "How did you-"  "Bea, I'm your second dad and half brother. I know you would run off to find hook the first chance he gave you." "Sorry..."  Bea mumbled. "Bea, you have to choose. Me or him." "You're making me choose?" Bea asked. Neal sighed. He handed Bea a note. "I got this note this morning."  He said. Bea read it aloud. "'Dear Baelfire, I am going to be traveling the west sea. There will be rainbows, sweet water, and the most beautiful flowers. Missing her birthday, I am inviting Bea to go on this trip. I will take care of her, and when I am pirating, she shall be in her quarters. Please do not decide for her, let her decide. I am leaving the North Shore when the sunrises on the last full moon. The trip will last two months. Signed, Captain Hook, better known to you Killian Jones.'" 

"Wow, Papa, that's a lot to process,"  Bea said. "I know, sweetie, I know,"  Neal said. "The last full moon isn't until next week, so you'll have plenty of time to think about it."  Bea nodded. 

"Bea?"  Hook said. Bea looked up from the spellbook Regina sent her. "What's up?"  Hook sighed. "There's a ship leaving Storybrooke today...I'm going."  Bea inhaled sharply. "Father?" "Bea, will you come with me?"  "But Neal just-" "Bea....you have to decide. Me or him. You can't have both."  "Why not?" Bea asked. "That's not life!" Bea knew Hook was angry. "Father-"  "Bea I am your father. I give you choices. You can't choose both." "You already said that,"  Bea said. "And if I have to choose father, then right now, I'd rather have Bae than you. At least he wouldn't make me choose. Not something this big."  Bea walked away. 

"Papa,"  Bea said. "Yeah?"  Neal asked. "I think...I want to go on the trip with father."  Bea said. Neal raised his eyebrows. "I see,"  he said. "I'll come back afterward. I promise. I just...want to spend some time with my birth father."  Neal nodded. "I understand you,"  he said.  Bea smiled. "Thank you so much, papa." 

Bea handed Hook his bag. "That's all your stuff."  She said. "Bea-" "Have a good trip,"  Bea said. Her voice was blank, but she was furious and miserable. Hook walked to the boat. "WAIT!"  Emma ran over. She was crying. "It's about Neal...." she said. "What's wrong?"  Bea asked. Emma wiped some of her tears. "Neal....he...he..."