Chapter 22 - What do you think, Mummy?

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

When Severus returned home after his chat with the peddler, he couldn't wait to show Harriet the spoils of his hunt.

After dinner that evening, once Darby and the children were cuddled into their warm beds, Severus watched his omega reverently as she snuggled into the newest additions to her growing nest.

A soft sigh escaped Harriet's pink lips while she let the buttery blankets, which Severus had safely sanitized with a wave of his wand, glide and slip over her bare skin.

Harriet could have laid in her nest wearing her nightdress at least, but her new purple blankets were so soft that she wanted to feel them against her naked flesh.

Severus watched closely as the rich fabric gracefully enveloped his wife while she moved and stretched. His black eyes were drawn to her rosy, hardened nipples and the deep "s" curve of her back that her round belly, filled with his little ones, accentuated.

As glad as Severus was that he managed to please his wife with his finds from his shopping trip, his beloved Harriet was pleasing him in more ways than the obvious with her reaction.

"I'm glad that you find your new blankets satisfactory, my love." Severus drawled after a long moment of sitting beside Harriet's nest and studying her in silent observation.

In the glow of the fireplace, Harriet's green eyes looked almost unnaturally bright as she looked over at her alpha and smiled, "You can join me, you know."

"I shall.........in a moment~." Severus replied with the hint of a smirk.

Harriet grinned and glanced away.

She could feel Severus's dark eyes scanning over her and so she purposely did nothing to quell her gentle motions or the soft sighs that escaped her throat while she relished in the sensation of that rich chenille rubbing against her.

From the beginning of their relationship, even prior to that, before they were lovers, Harriet had noticed that Severus enjoyed keeping his eyes on her.

That was exactly what Harriet wanted, Severus's undivided attention.

Harriet wasn't always a very humble omega.

She knew that she had the ability to captivate her mate.

Whenever Severus openly gaped at her, she enjoyed it~.

However, the hour was growing late and with it, Harriet's eyelids were growing heavy.

When her impatience reached an intolerable level, she reached out to Severus and grabbed him by his hand to pull him into her nest with her.

Severus looked a little surprised for a moment as he crouched over Harriet. He started to say something in protest but Harriet moved to sit up and she gave him such a sweet, flawless kiss that he was rendered powerless to do anything besides cup her face in his hands and eagerly accept her loving gesture.

A few moments of passionate kissing later and Harriet felt her husband's fingers begin to roam her body in fascinated, needy exploration.

Harriet had gained a healthy amount of weight for a mother expecting twins and Severus marveled at the unprecedented changes in her body.

Her breasts were large enough for Seveus to bury his face in, which he gladly did, reveling in the sweet smell of his omega and the softness in which he was surrounded.

Harriet's bottom was pleasantly plump, her belly was round, and her legs were smooth and warm.

Her alpha was delighted~.