Chapter 13 - Deans POV

"Well, you sure know something." I said as I looked at my dad.

I could always tell when he's lying.

Almost the second I finished talking Eve looked in my direction.

It was obvious she could not see me, but she was looking directly at me.

Is it possible that she heard me? Can she sense that I'm here? I thought.

"Eve. I'm right here." I called out to her.

Her brow scrunched as if she was trying to figure something out. Relief flooded threw me finally someone who realizes I'm here. I was about to try again but my dad interrupted.

"What are you staring at?" He asked her.

She looked back at him.

"Something's wrong." She said, "Take me to Dean." She demanded.

"You're right something's wrong. You're here." My dad said to Eve.

"What the hell Dad?" I said and Eve looked back over in my direction.

"And there is no way in hell I am letting you anywhere near my son." He told her.

I was very confused. Dad looked defensive and Eve looked pissed.

"I would like to see you try to stop me." She said to him.

"Eve calm down." I tried to tell her but if she could hear me she was ignoring me now.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance." Dad told her.

I was shocked. When did he try to kill her?

"You're right. You should have. You will never get that chance again." She told him and turned and started to walk away.

He reached into his jacket that he had gotten back and pulled out a knife and pointed it at Eve.

"Dad! No!" I yelled at him causing Eve to turn back around to see Dad coming at her.

Almost the exact second she looked at him he froze in place. I could see him struggling to move but he could not.

"What the hell?" I was confused.

Then Dad screamed in pain and dropped the knife. It was glowing red as if it had been heated in a fire. I looked to my dad whose hand was burnt.

"Like I said, never again." she told him before walking out the door.

Did Eve do that? Why was dad trying to kill her? What does he know that we don't?