Chapter 16 - Dean POV

I did not know what to do. There was something in the hospital that was killing people and I was the only one who knew. I also was not able to do anything about it. I thought about trying to tell Eve but I could not find her. I had not seen her sense she was standing outside the door. She never came in to see me.

"Sammy!" I said when he walked in through the door.

"Tell me you can friggin' here me, man, there's something in the hospital. Now, you've got to bring me back and we've got to hunt this thing." I tried to tell him.

"You're quiet." Dad said to Sam.

He turned around obviously fuming and threw the bag at him. Dad caught it with ease.

"Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Sam yelled at him.

"What are you talking about?" Dad asked him.

"That stuff from Bobby, you don't use it to ward off a demon, you use it to summon one. You're planning on bringing the demon here, aren't you? Having some stupid macho showdown?" Sam yelled at him.

"How did you find out?" Dad asked him.

"Bobby was acting weird so I asked Eve." Sam told him.

"Of course she did. I have a plan." Dad told him.

"That's exactly my point! Dean is dying, and you have a plan! You know what, you care more about killing this demon than you do saving your own son!" Sam yelled at him.

"No, no, no, guys, don't do this!" I tried telling them.

"Do not tell me how I feel! I am doing this for Dean." Dad told him.

"How? How is revenge going to help him? You're not thinking about anybody but yourself, it's the same selfish obsession!" Sam yelled.

"Come on guys, don't do this!" I yelled again even though I knew they could not hear me.

"You know, it's funny, I thought it was your obsession too! This demon killed your mother, killed your girlfriend. You begged me to be part of this hunt. Now if you'd killed that damn thing when you had the chance, none of this would have happened." Dad fought back.

"It was possessing you, Dad, I would have killed you too." Sam tried to talk some sense into our father.

"Yeah, and your brother would be awake right now." Dad said to Sam.

"Shut up, both of you!" I tried to stop them again.

"Go to hell." Sam said to Dad.

"I should have never taken you along in the first place. I knew it was a mistake, I knew I was wrong." Dad started to yell at Sam again.

"I said shut up!" I yelled but this time something did happen.

A glass of water flew off the table and crashed to the floor. I looked up at Sam and Dad who were looking at each other in confusion. They were just as confused as I was.

"Dude, I full-on Swayzed that mother." I said in excitement.

My excitement was cut short when I almost fell over in pain. I tried to hang on to any control I had. The lights started to flicker, and nurses and doctors started running by in the hallway.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something's going on out there." Dad sad as he jerked his head telling Sam to go find out.