Chapter One

I could feel my bloody hands touch the flat brown carpet of the living room.My nose was bloody and my cheek hurts.I started to ball out cry.I've been slapped, punched and pushed. Just from one boy.Tyler.He was nice for the first couple months.Then later, he would always think I was cheating on him, or he wasn't as important as other people .That's true, but I couldn't tell him that, so I could be in the situations I was in now. 

How I ended up in this terrifying situation, I was 5 minutes late on coming home.Only 5 minutes.This made me realize, that I can't be in this mess anymore.I had to get out of it, fast and soon.It was now or never. 

"I'm going somewhere.Do not leave!Just be happy I didn't kill you now."He was saying with an angry expression on his face.It scared the hell out of me.But, this was my chance.To leave, be free.Never come back, ever. 

I watched him leave out the door and slam it.By how hard he slammed it, I could say it almost fell off the hinges.I pulled out my phone and looked through my contacts.All of them, I didn't talk to, or I didn't like, or they didn't like me.Then, I came across one.It was Harry.But, I was too afraid to call. 

I was looking around the house for any loose change.I came across Tyler's wallet.I can't believe he left it here.He always takes it with him.I grabbed the wallet and shoved it into my back pocket.He had about $110 in there.So, I had enough to get me a hotel and stay for one night.Then maybe I'll get enough courage to ask Harry if he can help me out.Haha!No.That'll never happen.He's too cute to talk to.His voice makes me fancy about him, and that's the opposite of what I want to happen. 

I opened my closet and pulled out my black suitcase and set it on my bed.I grabbed a few shirts and a few pairs of jeans.I also grabbed two jackets.I went to the bathroom to get my hair brush, hair ties, headbands, shampoo and conditioner, and some nail care stuff.Oh!And my razor.I put all my stuff in my suitcase and was about to head out through the front door.I heard someone coming up the front porch steps and locked the door.I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Tyler.He was about to go through the back door.When he I didn't see him, I unlocked the door and peeked out.I went down the porch steps when he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me inside. 

"I thought I told you not to leave!You're such a stupid bitch!I can't believe I'm still with you!You are a whore!Go die! He said yelling to me.I started to cry. 

"Stop crying!You're such an idiot! " 

"It's all your fault!You're supposeed to love and care for me like normal boyfriends!Why can't you be like them."  

"You want me to love and care for you?Fine.Sit down." He gave me a cooked smile that made me want to run away.I just stood there still crying.I felt his hands push me down on bthe couch.In a matter of seconds, he was kissing me, forcefully.I didn't like it.I tried to push him away, but he was too strong for me.When he pulled away to take a breath, I tried and tried to get off the couch atleast, but he had me locked in his arms.I was scared and absolutley didn't know what to do. 

"There.I'm loving you." He smirked. 

"This isn't what I meant!" I screamed in his face.It just made him more angry. 

"Fine!I'll show you want you want than." He held me down and started to kiss me.His lips were soft and smooth, but I didn't get a spark.I knew I didn't love him.He started moving his hands all over my body.I pushed him away.But, it didn't work.He just continued to do what he was doing.I know I didn't like it, but I couldn't do anything about it, even though Harry's number was just behind me. 

It was an hour later and I was putting my clothes back on.I can't believe I was just raped,by the guy I never thought could be so...mean to someone.He went upstairs to the bathroom and change into pajamas.This was my chance that I could get away.It would be my second attempt.But, you know what they say.First is the worst, second is the best. 

My suitcase was already outside, so this was going to be easy.Okay Ashley!Stop thinking and go!, I thought and ran out the door, picked up my suitcase, ran down the block and turned left so, he couldn't find me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is another fanfic.I'm trying to see which one will get more reads.Which ever one 

gets more, I'll keep it but, delete the other one. Thank you!xx(: