Chapter Thirteen

Yes, I know. This took me a while, but here it is! 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

1.2K reads, and 40 votes for FOURTEEN.

MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE AND READ.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

Louis knew I loved her, and he thinks he has the right to just go around and tease me about it? No. And he thinks he can just say I love you and I'll forgive him. No, Lou. I'm getting really annoyed of him. Yes, I love my BooBear, but just sometimes. But, I hated how I just left Ashley there. She's probably wondering what the fuck just happened. Why the fuck I just left. I guess I'll tell her later.

I stripped of my clothes, being only in my boxers. I dragged myself towards the bed and settled underneath the covers. For some reason, I was really tired but couldn't sleep. I stared at the blank white ceiling for maybe an hour now. Thoughts about how perfect Ashley was kept running through and stopping.

After staring at the blank ceiling, I dozed off into a light sleep...

Ashley's POV:

Half of me wanted to go up there and check on Harry, but the other half, wanted me not to, because of last time I did. I decided to stay and wait. He's probably asleep anyway. Oh fuck it, I'm just going to go. I guess I'm a weak person when I have to know something.

I sneaked my way up the stairs trying to be quiet and walked over to his bedroom door. Knocking softly, I didn't get an answer and just slowly opened the door. There was Harry sleeping. Letting out light snores from his parted lips.

"Harry?" I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Harry?" I whispered into his again, but no answer. It was useless. I walked up and left.

"Ashley!" I turned around right when I was about to close the door.

"Yeah?" 

"You wanted me?" He gave me a devilish smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Just wondering why you acted like that earlier.." I looked down, feeling embarrassed. He let out a sigh.

"Figured." I shot him a look meaning, 'what's that supposed to mean?'.

"Because you always do that. Especially with me." My cheeks flushed. It was only because I cared. 

"Oh, sorry. I..I..I'll leave you alone then." I didn't want to leave him alone, I just wanted to know why he acted like that.

"I didn't say I didn't like it." I was wanted to go jump on him and dance all over, because of him liking it when I cared for him.

"Oh..." Is all I managed to say. Harry propped up his pillows and sat up in his bed.

"Erm...You want to know why I acted like that, huh?" I nodded and he patted the bed, motioning me to sit next to him. Butterflies were having a party in by stomach.

"It's okay, I don't bite, love." I nervously walked over and sat next to him on the bed.

"Are you cold? You're shaking." It was cold, but I didn't want to be weak.

"No. I'm fine." Sternly, I spoke making him jump back.

"Look! You're fucking shaking. Just get under the covers. I don't want a frozen dead body next to me."  I did as told and scooted away from him with out falling off the bed.