Chapter Twenty

Thank you guys so much for getting me past my goals. It means a lot. Anywho, in this chapter you may be happy, you may not be. Depends who ship Ashley with.

Now, here's chapter Twenty! Enjoy!

-madisyn

-------------

Harry's Pov:

I felt her soft and small hand life my head up. We looked into each other's eyes for a bit and she smashed her lips on mine. What the hell was going on? I thought she left the room? Does that mean she heard me crying? If she did, I look weak now. She's basically my weekness. Ashley is my weakness.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what took over me." I could hear my heart shatter into pieces. So, that was an accident? 

"Whatever took over you, I'm glad it did." I took her hand into my large one. "Ashley, I do love you. I really do." What am I saying? "You're the only one who can make me feel like I'm on top of the world. That nothing can bring me down. You're the only one that makes me feel safe. The only one who I can be myself. " I sound like such a girl.

"I love you, too. But, we can't be together. We won't have time for each other. We'll get hate. Fame will break us apart, and you know that. " Tears were forming in her eyes. 

"Love, we can get through it. Trust me. Give it a chance? Give us a chance?" I begged.

"Harry, I can't. " The tears broke free and slid down her cheeks, one by one.

"We don't have to tell anyone! Please! I just can't be friends with you! It doesn't feel right! Please, baby." I stood up off the mattress and wrapped my arms around her little body. I let her cry into my shirt. I didn't care if her tears got my shirt wet, I loved her. And right now, she needed someone.

"I just need some sleep. Im gonna go back t where I was sleeping. You stay with the mattress." She's seriously going to do this again?

"Babe, you're sleeping on the mattress. It's going to get cold, and you're gonna be uncomfortable. Please, don't argue." I grabbed her shoulders and made her look at me. Her blue eyes were now red and watery.

"Fine. Only because I'm tired and don't want to argue." She grabbed her sweater off the floor and wrapped it around herself. 

I heard my phone start to ring, and I picked up afraid on hat's the other end. "Harry! Where the fuck are you?!" What the hell was I going to say?

"Zayn, calm your ass down! I'm at a motel! I'll be there early in the morning!" I half yelled, trying not to get Ashley worried.

"Why the fuck are you at a motel?!" Zayn was angry. Not just angry, but he was erupting.

"Because of you! I didn't want you guys to give Ashley and I crap, so I took us to a motel for the night!" I heard a sigh on the other end.

"Are you fucking serious? Ashley is still here? I thought you would get rid of her by now. God dammit, let me talk to her." I handed Ashley the phone mouthing a, "Zayn wants to talk to you." 

"H-Hello?" She looked more scared than ever.

"Ashley? How the fuck are you still with Harry? I want you to come over right now. I don't want you near Harry. And if you don't listen, Curly will be out of the band. " 

Ashley's Pov:

"And if you don't listen, Curly will be out of the band." Since when was Zayn so rude

"But, Zayn...I love him. Please, don't do this. " I begged.

"You don't love him adn he doesn't love you. Come back without curly or he's out of the band." I sighed. Why was he doing this?

"Fine. Pick me up then? I'm not walking all the way there." I was pissed off, but if it meant Harry staying in the band, I gotta do it.

"What motel?" I mouthed Harry asking what motel it was.

"Econolodge." 

"I'll be there in a few." I hung up the phone and inhaled a deep breath. 

I couldn't believe this. I had to leave Harry. I couldn't talk to him anymore. Why does Zayn have to be such an arse? But one thing is, how am I supposed to get through life with out being able to even wave a 'hello' to the one boy I can't get enough of?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much. You don't even know how happy I am. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm ging to start doing them short because it's easier that way.

Thank you, again.

2.2K reads and 95 votes for Twenty One?

-madisyn