Chapter Eight

Sorry this took me a while. I've had huge writer's block. But, have no fear, CHAPTER EIGHT IS HERE! WOO! Lol. Sorry.c:

And enjoy chapter eight, because I want you to.

READ.

NOW. 

LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

I was about to head in to eat, but when I looked up, I saw what should be me instead. I saw Zayn wrapping his arms around the girl I love. What about us? What did I do? Did she find out something about me? What if she found out about my anger issues? Maybe Lou told her..Shit.

I decided not to go in. I just went to the backyard and leaned against the wall. I couldn't take it anymore. I thought we had something special. But, I guess not since she was all over Zayn. What a slut. Harry, shut up. You can't say that about someone you love. Or maybe I can. I mean, she would blush whenever I glanced at her. 

Tears started to stream down my face as I slid down the wall of the house and held my head down into my hands. 

Why did I even have to help her? I wouldn't have if I knew she was going to fall for Zayn. But, doesn't Zayn have anger issues too? I guess not since they're technically dating.

I just won't talk to her anymore. Ignore her, Harry. I kept saying in my head.

Ashley's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Harry was crying. But, why? It's my fault. I had to fix it now. I hesitated to walk over there, but I was soon sitting next to him. I don't think he noticed because he still was crying, burying his hands into his smooth, large hands.

"Harry?" I tried not to cry, because seeing this boy cry, was the saddest thing, ever. I still recieved no reply.

"Harry? Please?Just tell me what's wrong.Is it my fault?" I took a hold of his arm, but he just yanked it away.

"Please, Harry." I cracked at the end. I felt a tear slowly creep down my cheek and soon onto my shirt.

He finally looked up. What I saw, was even worse than I thought. His beautiful emerald eyes, are now blood shot and puffy. I caused this. I caused the cheekiest boy, to cry like a river.

"Really, Ashley? You don't know what's going on? You don't know why I'm like this?" He yelled while gripping my wrists and shaking me.

"No. No, I don't Harry." I mumbled when more and more tears came.

"If you must know, I thought me and you had something. You know, when you blushed everytime you looked up at me. But no, Zayn had to come and ruin it. Now, you're all over him. And I'm here being the stupidest person alive for ever thinking we had a chance." Harry let go of me, and at the end, I think I was the one with the most tears.

"H-Harry. I'm s-sorry. Zayn and I aren't even together. You aren't the stupidest person alive. You're the most gorgeous, cheekiest person alive. You never know, but we could have a chance. You just have to go along with it. I don't even know if I love Zayn. For all I know, I could love you." At my last words, Harry looked deep into my eyes and saw that I wasn't lying. His frown, became a smile across his beautiful face.

"Really? You, you love me?" I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say it, because what if Zayn heard. Everything would be ruined.

"Harry, I don't know yet. I have to think about it." Is spoke and waited for him to get angry.