Chapter Seventeen

Ashley's POV:

It seemed like he wasn't going to take his gaze off of me, so I just played on my phone. My phone started to buzz and it was a text.

To: Ashley

Uh..When are you guys coming home? Liam wants to know. Everyone is worried about you guys, especially you.(; -Zaynxx

From: Zayn

To: Zayn

I don't know. You'll have to ask Harry. So, what are you up to?-Ash.x

From: Ashley

To: Ashley

Nothing much, is everything alright though? I'm worried about you..-Zaynxx

From: Zayn

To: Zayn

You shouldn't be worried, Zayn. I'm fine. Just some things happened. -Ash.x

From: Ashley

To: Ashley

Are you sure? What did Harry do to you? Cause I know he can get pretty sexual with girls when he really likes them and he can get out of hand. -Zaynxx

From: Zayn

To: Zayn

Well, he slapped me...and gave me a love bite...But, don't say anything. He'll kill me right here, right now. -Ash.x

From: Ashley

To: Ashley

Where are you?! Ash, tell me now. I need to come and get you. He'll get the urge to come after you soon. Just tell me. Please, babe. -Zaynxx

From: Zayn

That last word. Babe. I could picture him saying. Ashley, what the fuck are you thinking? You have Harry. You're technically with him now. I replied to his text message, while Harry was now sitting on the opposite end of the counter.

To: Zayn

I'm at some club..I think it's called Hot Box..But, really. Ill be fine. He's calm now.-Ash.x

From: Zayn

To: Ashley

No you aren't. This will only last for a little bit. I'm on my way. -Zaynxx

From: Zayn

Shit. What was I supposed to do now? Harry will kill me, or even Zayn.

My palms started to get sweaty and I started shaking from being so nervous. It felt so long for Zayn to arrive here. Were we really that far away? I don't even remember running that fast, or even that far.

"Ashley, are you cold? You're shaking." Harry said in his raspy voice.

"N-No. I-I'm f-fine. Th-thanks tho-though." I said inbetween shivers.

"C'mere. You're cold." I obeyed just in case he would try and hurt me, again.

He stood up off the counter and towered over me. I was even more scared now.

"Ashley, I'm not gonna hurt you." With that, he wrapped his jacket around me and wrapped me in his arms. I don't know how, but I felt safe. It was nice. My head was against his chest and I could listen to his heart beat. I guess it wasn't nice, it was more perfect. But, Zayn had to ruin it.

"HARRY. GET AWAY FROM HER. NOW." Zayn screamed at Harry. Harry didn't budge though. Instead he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Fuck off, Zayn." Harry spoke. Zayn walked up to us and pushed Harry away from me. What was Zayn going to do?

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HURT HER? SHE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG TO YOU." Zayn's face was filled wih anger.

"AGAIN. FUCK OFF ZAYN." Harry yelled out. This is why I didn't want Zayn to come. I knew this shit would happen once again.

"Zayn! Get away from him. Seriously. This is why I didn't want you to come." I half yelled at him.

"No!I'm tired of him doing this shit to you! It's time to end it all." My eyes started to form tears. I can't let him do this to Harry.

"Zayn, listen to her. Look at what you're doing to her. You're the one hurting her." Harry smirked. Oh no. This is not good.

"Fuck you, Harry." And as if on que, Zayn's fist attacked Harry's precious face. Several times.

" Zayn, stop!" I screamed. But, he didn't pay attention. Only to Harry's face.

"Zayn! STOP. PLEASE." I yelled as loud as I could.

 "No. This little prick deserves it." I watched him wrap his hand around Harry's neck. It was getting serious.

" Zayn, I'm alright. See? Just let go of Harry. Their wouldn't be 'One Direction' with out him. C'mon now." Zayn let go of Harry's neck and Harry started to cough from the incident.

" Ashley, are you okay?" Zayn came close to me and cupped my cheeks with his smooth hands.

"As I said before, yes I am. But, thanks for helping me. Now, go help Harry!" He stepped back and gave me a "are you crazy" look. 

"No. The bitch deserved it. You go help him. I'm leaving. " Zayn walked out of the bathroom and now it was just me and Harry.

Alone. Once again.

--------------------------

ERMERGAWD. Sorry for the bad chapter. I kind of just didn't know what to write. But, here's chapter 17. Also, sorry for the late chapter, I've been reaaallllyyyy busy lately and I just didn't have time to write.

Next time I'll try to update sooner. 

BUT, OMG. I REACHED 1.7K READS. 

FOR 18, 1.8K READS? 

-MADISYN c: