Chapter Eleven

Y'all are too amazing! Goshh, I love you guys!

Well, here's Chapter 11.

Anyway, I hoped you liked 10, I know I did.c:

NOW. READ.

OTHERWISE, I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU READ IT.c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV: 

I don't understand how perfect a girl can get. Well, Ashley sure was breaking my scale on perfection. I've just never seen anyone like her. She was like a sleeping angel. Her mouth parted slightly and letting out light snores. It was beautiful. 

I waited until I could tell she was asleep. I just wanted to sing to her. But, there was no way I was going to let her hear me. Like, aren't I supposed to hate her? Yeah. Well, that's a little hard when I love her.

I softly sang the first verse of Gotta Be You. It was the exact way it felt with our relationship. I just really hope she didn't hear me. That would be devastating. Harry, just remember, make her life a never ending hell. I said over and over in my head.

Ashley started to shift around in the bed and ended up burying her chest into me. Well, this is awkward, but nice. I just can't get enough of this. It gives me butterflies? Shit, Harry. Stop turning into a girl.

She was pulling herself closer and acting as if I was her teddy bear. It was nice, but I can't be nice. 

"Fucking prick, get the fuck off of me." I yelled into her ear, and made her jump.

"What the fuck, Harry? Why the hell did you do that?" She was pissed alright. That's good, kind of.

"You were cuddling me, dumbass." Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. 

"Oh. Erm, sorry. I do that when I'm sleeping." She was so cute, and I accidently let out a chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up, Harry. Let me go back to sleep." She rolled her eyes and turned away from me.

"Never!" I yelled and pulled her against my chest. She fit perfectly. I knew, she was my missing puzzle piece. Cheesy, right? Who the fuck cares.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes were wide and afraid. 

"I have to finish it, don't I?" I gave her smirk and she rolled her eyes again. She has a lot of attitude for a little girl.

Ashley's POV:

Harry took me by surprise, by roughly pulling me closer to his chest. It felt too right. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm falling for the enemy..

What does he mean by, 'he has to finish it'? Was it because I cuddled into his chest while I was sleeping? It was an accident. I do that a lot, I can't help it.

"What do you mean?" I say, innocently.

"You were the one who came after me." Oh fuck.

"Harry, it was an accident! Let go of me!" I tried squirming out of his grip, but it was useless. He was stronger, and therefore he would win.

"Oh Lord, why me?" I shouted at the ceiling. I felt Harry's chest vibrate and it was perfect. Stop it! He's the enemy! It's true. How could I love the enemy? I'm really screwed up.

"Fuck you, Harry. I'm going to sleep." I closed my eyes with my arms crossed. He still held me in his arms with a tight grip.

I quickly went into a deep sleep.