Chapter Six

Harry's POV:

I was about to get up to go back inside, but I turned around to make sure Ashley would be alright. I saw her head buried into her heands, and it seemed like she was about to cry. I decided to stay and make her better.

Giving her a hug, I cooed in her ear. 

"It's okay.You're here now." 

She pulled away from my hug. That was the first. And she just stared at me. Even though her eyes were red and watery, you could still see her beautiful, piercing blue eyes. Damn, why does she do this to me?

"Harry, go inside. I don't want you to see me like this." That hurt a little.

"N-No. I already am, aren't I?" I looked at her, deeply. Waiting for a response.

"I love you and all, but I don't want you to see me ball my eyes out." She gave me a little smile and showed me the door. But wait, did she just say she loves me?

"I love you, too. And I don't care if you ball your eyes out. I'm here for you. Always." I wanted to kiss her right then and there, but that would be too fast. I just decided to pull her in for a tight hug, to comfort her.

It's like she was a little teddy bear. She was the perfect height were I nuzzle into her neck.Ashley, just felt perfect in my arms. It was meant to be, I hope.

"C'mon. You ready to go inside and meet the others?" I pulled away and gave her smile.

"Sure." Ashley gave me a smile back. Let me tell you, she has the perfect smile.

Ashley's POV: 

When Harry pulled away and asked me I wanted to go in and meet the boys, I was a little disappointed. I loved his hugs. They were better than hugging your teddy bear when you were little.

He held his hand out for me to take, I think? I was hesitate at first, because I didn't know if he was just gesturing me in, or for me to take it. He nodded in my direction and looked at his hand. I put mine in his and I felt that same spark from when we were at the church. I think he did too, because the way his emerald eyes just glowed.

Louis' scream could be heard from China. I swear. It wasn't even a minute before we opened the door and Louis had to scream.

"Look who it is! You guys are finally together!" I gave him a death glare, but inside I was happy Louis said we were together. If only it was true.

"Lou, we aren't together." Harry spoke.

"Then why are you guys holding hands?" He looked up at our hands and back to Harry. 

"I was gesturing..uhm..her inside." That's when Harry dropped my hand. That hurt. A lot.

"Okay."Louis spoke in a sarcastic way.

"Well, that's Louis. Over there is Zayn, then Niall, and finally Liam." Harry spoke while pointing to each one.

"Nice to meet Harry's "friend". We've heard a lot about you." Liam said and put air quotation marks around friend. What is with these boys with getting me and Harry, together?

"Hi.And really? How much?" Turning my head to look at Harry, I gave him a little smirk but, he didn't notice because he was giving Liam the death glare. Oh, how cute he is when he's angry.

"Nothing really." Liam said a little to obvious, knowing that there is something Harry has said about me.

Liam just walked off, and the rest of them, well, they just waved to me and left Harry and I alone. Okay then? That's wierd.