Chapter Twenty Two

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. IT WAS JUST WAY PAST MY GOAL. THAK YOU SO SO SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the late update. Things have been going on, like me getting ready to be a FRESHMAN. I'M REALLY SCARED BUT SO EXCITED. okok, but here is TWENTY TWO.

I hope you enjoy it. This will probably be just a filler, considering I barely have any of those.

-madisyn

-------------

Ashley's Pov:

"Come on, Ash. Don't be afraid. Remember, it's just Harry." He was coming closer. I felt the wall getting closer and closer to my body.

"Please...Leave me alone." The wall banged against my back and I slid down, curled up, crying.

"Get up you slut." Why was he doing this? What did I do?

"Get away from me! I have nothing!" I screamed.

And before I knew it, I felt strong arms wrap around me. They were cooing in my ear, saying everything is okay and that it was only a nightmare. I realized it was Niall.

"Niall!" I was s happy to see him. Yeah, we had our differences, but I was close to him. Closer than I was to Zayn.

"Nice to see you too!" He chuckled and I giggled.

"You know, I thought you hated me..." I mumbled quietly.

"How could I hate you?! I know we had a couple fights, but I could never, ever! Hate you. You're my best friend, ok?" I laughed at his response. He was just adorable. 

"I'm okay with that." I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

I heard the front door slam shut as Niall and I were hugging. By the slam, I knew it was Harry. And of course, Harry is going to think I'm a slut and that I was cheating on him. He;ll probably end up beating Ni. I can't let that happen. Not after I saw what he can do to Zayn.

I unwrapped my arms slowly away from Niall and turned to see a very angry, Harry. His knuckles were turning white and his lips were a staight line. His jaw tensing each second.

"Ha..Harry, calm down." But it just made it worse. Did he really think I would cheat on him?

"How could you?!" Tears were brimming the edge of his eyes.

"He was just giving me a hug because I ahd a nightmare. Trust me. Please. I love you, Harry." Niall was there, watching it all.

"I should be comforting you.." His eyes were full of pain and hurt. What have I done?

"You weren't here, Harry. Someone had to comfort her." The Irish man spoke.

"She could've called me!" He yelled.

"I would've been over it by then. But, Harry. I ove you. Don't do this." I begged.

"Stop lying. I'll be in my room." With that, he walked away. I swear he would've done something to Niall, but he didn't.

---------------------

Yes, I know. It's not good. But, I had to update. Thank you for reading!

2.8K reads and 140 votes for Chapter Twenty Three.

-madisyn