Chapter Nine

Well.. This chapter came quick. Only because I didn't update Eight quick enough.

In order for me to have chapter ten, you'll have to get me to 600 reads.

Bet you can't do it.

LOL.xD

RED ROBIN...

YUMMM.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV: 

Now where do I go?

I had no where to go. I still couldn't think straight when Harry told me to leave. I thought he said he loved me. I guess not. Fucking Harry. For all I care, he can get ran over by a cemi. I really don't care and never will. I thought he would be there for me, willing to go through this with me.Turns out I was wrong.

I dragged myself downstairs and over to my suitcase that was still by the door.A tear fell down my cheek. It hasn't even been a day yet and I manage to get kicked out. Maybe Tyler is right. Maybe I am a worthless bitch. 

"Ashley, where are you going?" I wiped my tears away and turned around and met with Niall.

"I have to go." I lied. I wasn't going to tell him Harry kicked me out. No way.

"We told you could stay.Now, where are you really going?" God, Niall. You couldn't have just gone with it?

"Uh..To get some fresh air?" Why did I say it like that?

"Stop lying. Now, tell me." Fuck you, Niall.

"Harry, k-kicked me out." I was hoping he would just let me go.Wrong.

"Don't listen to him. You can stay in my room. Screw Harry, when you have a leprechaun right here."He gave me a wink and started to roll my suitcase to his room. I gave him a sign to tell him I'll be there later to unpack.

Niall doesn't like me, does he? Please no. He's not my type and I'm not his. We're just close, right?

"You're supposed to be gone, love." I felt the familiar warm breath against my ear.

"Niall said I-I c-can stay." I managed to say.

"Then, I'll make this a living hell for you." Those words were stuck in my brain. 

"Harry. Why?" I didn't look up to him. Nor, was I going to.

"Because.You like Tyler." I could see his fist tense at the sound of Tyler's name.

"No. Harry, I lied.Okay? I just don't want to tell you. Deal with it." And with that, I stood up and headed for Niall's room, leaving Harry there alone.

---

Niall and I were unpacking my things and putting them in the closet and dresser drawers. We were having a lot of fun. The best I've had since a long time. 

There was a knock on the bedroom door and when Niall opened it, it revealed the curly haired boy.

"Can I speak with Ashley? Now." He didn't take his eyes of me and I didn't take mine off of him either.

"Mate, I don't think that's a good idea right now." Niall stood there inbetween us and was quite scared.

"It's f-fine, N-Niall." With that, he nodded and left. Harry came in and closed the door and locked it. What was he going to do? At this point, I should've left.