Chapter Seven

Sorry that this took long to write! I've been sick this whole week and I just couldn't get into it. But, don't worry, I'm not going to stop it. I love it too much. Anyway, I realized Ashley's POV is longer. Let me just say that it's because she's the main character. Okay?

WHILE I WAS WRITING THE LAST PART, KISS YOU CAME ON MUSIC CHOICE! I WAS SO HAPPY! 

LOL.

You can read now.c: <---- I'm obsessed with this face now. I don't know why.

NOW. READ.

--------------------------------------

Ashley's POV:

I looked up from Zayn's face up to the one that was leaning against the door frame. He looked tensed and wanted to hurt Zayn. I needed to stop it, but what could I do? I just betrayed Harry. 

"Harry, I'm s-sorry." I spoke, hoping he would forgive me. I was wrong. 

"What the fuck is your problem, Zayn?!" He had his hand balled up in a fist and kept inching towards Zayn.

"Harry! Stop!" I yelled out. But, Harry didn't listen.

"Move. Move!" I didn't budge. Instead when Harry was about to punch Zayn, I jumped in front of him and instead, took the punch. Damn, Harry can punch. Everything at that moment, went black.

" Harry! Look what you did! You hurt her! Go away. GO!" I felt arms craddle me and caress my hair. 

"It's okay, love. He's gone. He won't hurt you anymore. Thank you for doing that for, though." He continued to caress my hair and craddle me.

"Zayn?" I opened my eyes and was met with beautiful brown ones staring right at me.

"It's okay. Just relax. He's not here to hurt you." He kissed my forehead and I felt shivers down my spine.

"Let's go get your face cleaned up. Okay, love?" He gave me a smile and helped me up.

---

We went towards the bathroom and I heard yelling downstairs. I wanted to go see what was going on. I released my hand from Zayn's and went down the stairs.

"It's all my fault! I punched her! I'm horrible! " I heard the deep raspy voice say.

"Harry, it's not your fault. She was just protecting Zayn. " I heard Louis say.

"I don't care! I hurt a girl! I've never done that! Especially to a girl I love!" What? He loves me? I must have heard wrong.

"I know, Haz. But these things happen. You can't blame yourself for this."  I looked down through the railing of the stairs but made sure they didn't see me. I saw Harry's hand's in his hair and heard sniffles. I can't believe he's crying. What have I done? I saw Louis rub his back in small circles and whispering in his ear. 

"I think we should go get your face cleaned." I heard Zayn's warm breath against my ear and screamed.

"Zayn! Don't do that to me!" I started to laugh.

"Sorry."He gave me a smile and led me to the bathroom.

---

Zayn took the wet rag and dabbed it over my nose and gently wiped away the blood. I winced a little when he went over the blood. I felt it throb each time.

"It's okay, babe.I know it's going to hurt." I couldn't stop looking at his face. He was just so concentrated and looked perfect.

"Zayn, thank you. I could never repay you." I gave him a little smile.