Chapter Twenty One

Thank you so much for the reads and votes!

Here's Twenty One! Enjoy my pretttaaaays.

-madisyn

-------------

Ashley's Pov:

"What'd he say?" Harry spoke up after a moment of silence.

"I can't be near you...And if I am, you're out of the band. Zayn's coming to pick me up. I'm sorry." I tried to be strong through this whole thing but it was hard.

"Ash, I'd rather be out of the band then not be able to be around you." He grabbed my hands and placed them in his.

"I can't let you do that. Maybe it was meant to be like this." I heard the phone vibrate on the mattress.

From: Zayn

I'm ouside. Hurry up. -Z

"I-I have to go." Harry pulled me close and gave me a tight squeeze. 

"I love you." I pecked his lips and ran out the door.

I saw the black SUV waiting outside the cheap motel. Why did it have to be me? Why did I even make that phone call in the beginning. Ever since then, my whole life has been a living hell.

"Hurry up! God dammit, I don't have all fucking night!" I felt like breaking down in tears, but it wasn't the time nor place.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled quietly and got in the car.

***

We were in front of the house and I tried opening the passenger door, but it wouldn't open. Did he seriously think I would jump out of the car and run back to Harry?

"What do you see in him? Harry, I mean." I could barely understand the guy.

"I don't know, I just find him perfect in every single way possible." I saw Zayn's fist getting tighter and his jaw tensing.

"I thought we had something special, babe." His hand touched my knee and layed there. What the fuck was he doing?

"Zayn, what are you doing?" Fear took over me.

"Showing you, I'm the one." Before I could open my mouth he smashed his lips on mine. I froze. I didn't move. I sat there like a statue.

"Zayn! Stop!" I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. " Is this why you wanted to take me away from Harry? YOU can't kick him out of the band, only MANAGEMENT can. And we all know they won't get rid of the most favorited one! Let me out of this damn car because I'm going back for Harry!" He unlocked the car and I jumped out running into the house to call Harry.

Harry, c'mon. Pick up! I know you're awake!

"Hello?" I heard the familiar voice.

"Harry?! I'm coming back! Don't worry about getting kicked out of the band, because you won't! I'll be there in twenty!" I said all a little too fast.

"Babe, I'll be there tomorrow morning. Just stay there, and sleep. You need it." He spoke in his raspy tone.

"But..I need you." I sighed.

"You'll have me tomorrow." And I could just picture his arrogant smile on the other line.

"Can't you just come nowwww." I whined.

"Nahh. I'm going to go sleep. You should too. Night, love." And with that he hung up.

"Ashley, the rest of them are sleeping so I don't know know where you're going to sleep." Zayn didn't even look me in the eyes.

"I'll just sleep on the couch. But could you tell the boys to not be too loud? I haven't really gotten any sleep." I stared at him. Why wasn't he looking at me?

"Just leave a note." I grabbed a pen and paper from one of the cabinets in the kitchen and wrote, "Hey guys, can you keep it down when you wake up? I haven't really gotten any sleep. 

Thank you, Ashley. x "

I put the pen down and walked into the living room getting ready to go to bed, but I realized there wasn't any blankets. I walked upstairs and tried to figure out which one was Zayn's room. When I found it I knocked quietly, trying not to wake the others up. 

"Can I help you?" He said in a sassy way. Odd?

"Uhm, yeah. Do you have a blanket I can borrow? It's kind of cold down there." My fingers suddenly looking interesting.

"No." Well that was more of a foward answer than I hoped for.

"Oh, ok. Uhm, night?" This turned out more awkward than it should be.

"Night." And with that he shut the bedroom door and left me alone in the hallway.

I sighed and walked down the stairs and plopped myself down on the couch in the living room. Thoughts ran through my mind about Harry. I've never thought my love for him would be so strong, but it is. No matter how hard I try to deny it, I know I do. I know I'm getting myself into a lot of trouble, but I really don't give a shit. If the fans find out, so be it. I can handle a little bit of hate. I'll become famous, which is a bright side to it and I get to be famous with the one I love. I just really need some sleep.

 I wrapped my sweater tighter against my body, kicked off my shoes, and layed down, slowly falling asleep.

----------

GAAHHH I'M SO SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE CHAPTER. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND JUST I'M SORRY.

Buuuutttt, I hoped you liked it.Soon their will be just a happy ending, maybe. 

But, I'm planning on ending the story in Chapter 30 or 40. 

So, yeah. Anywho, the goals for this week areeeeeee

*drum roll*

2.2K reads, 103 votes. 

AGAIN, I'M SORRY AND I REALLY WISH YOU GUYS WOULD GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK? PLEASE. THANK YOU. <33

-madisyn