Chapter Ten

Wow, I didn't think you guys could do it. But you did! You got me 600+ reads!

Thank you guys so much! 

This is dedicated to @oragamigirl , because she always waits for the next chapter and bugs me to update sooner.xx

Well, here it is! Chapter 10! 

I'll make it special just for you guys!

Thank you, again.xx

-------------------------------------------------

 Harry's POV:

I told her I would make her life a living hell, so it's my job now. I mean, yeah I love her, but I'm not just going to let her get away with liking that bitch. What did Tyler have that I didn't? Something is really wrong with her.

"Welcome. Uh. I'm going to eat in the bedroom, if you guys need anything that's where I'll be." Let it begin.

"No one needs anything from you." She looked down and walked faster to the room. It worked, but it didn't feel good.

"Ow, Lou." He punched me in the arm. Oh, they knew I was going to be like this.

"Go apologize. Really, Harry? She's gone through enough already. You don't have to be like this right now." Liam scolded and I just walked to Niall's room with a smirk on my face. This was it. Just do it, Harry. 

I walked in and sat down next to her. She was perfect. Harry! Stop! I brushed a strand away and pulled it back into her ear.

"Hey, love. You know, you shouldn't let me get to you. I thought you weren't afraid." I spoke softly to her. Making sure she'll fall into my little trance.

"It's okay, this is only the beginning." I whispered against her neck, and I felt her jump a little. It was working.

"Harry. Stop. Why can't you leave me alone? I just can't tell you who that person is! You'll freak, and it's going to be awkward."I didn't listen to her, I just pressed my  lips to the side of her neck. I slowly started to suck. Making love bites all over her neck.

"Love, you can tell me anything. Just make sure it won't get me pissed." I didn't want her to get hurt, that bad. I didn't want her to get physically hurt. Just emotionally.

"Go away." No way was I letting her get away without a fight. I just gripped on her, trying to make her stay still, but that didn't work.

"I told you I would make this a living hell for you.This one might hurt a little." I wanted to have some fun with this. I felt her wince in pain as I nibbled on her neck.

"Get the fuck away from me." I was so into it, I didn't realize my grip loosened a little and then she freed herself and ran. Ran out of the room. Fucking Ashley. I'll get you.

Ashley's POV:

"Ashley! Wait, " I felt the grip on my wrist and soon turn me around to meet with the gorgeous brown eyes that got me into this mess.

"What?" I snapped at him and didn't bother to look at him.

"Don't listen to him. Just stay. Ignore him. Please." Zayn pleaded. It was cute, I had to admit that. But, there is NO WAY I'm staying in the same house as Harry.

"Zayn, I can't. I wish I could tell you what happened, but I can't." He cupped my cheeks into his hands and brushed my hair behind my ear. NO. SHIT. I'm screwed.

"Wh-What are those?" He studdered. He was shocked. Afraid. You name it.

"Zayn, promise me you won't say anything?" I begged him. Who knows what Harry could do if he found out I told someone.

" Promise. Harry did that, didn't he?" I slowly nodded. He brushed over the bites, and I winced a little at the pain. Zayn noticed what I was doing and pulled me into a hug. I just sobbed. It felt like hours.

"You know what this means, right?" I looked up at those gorgeous brown eyes confused.

"He owns you. And, if any of us try to make a move on you, well you'll get punished. So, I'm sorry." His eyes started to get watery, and at this moment, I don't care if Harry sees or not.

I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. Yeah, it was passionate, but I didn't feel anything. He didn't kiss back. I thought he would. But, why not? Doesn't he like me?

"I can't. Sorry. Let's just go in. " How can Harry just do this to me? He can't own shit.

I walked inside and there was Harry tense and the rest of the boys with their heads down. They must know. Great.

"I'm going to go take a nap." I sped to the room and took a nice long nap. It was a relief.

---

I woke up a little feeling that there was someone next to me. And, these arms felt familiar. Around my waist, giving me that stupid grin on my face. Then it came to me.

"Hey. You're awake. Did you sleep well?" I heard the raspy voice say.

"What are you doing here? Get away from me!" I jumped up off the bed and went to the farthest corner away from him.

"Ashley, calm down. I'm not going to do anything, just make your life hell." The adrenaline kicked in and my heart beated faster.He was leaning over me and smirking. What did I do, really?

"Harry, I just wanted a nice nap. Please. Just once, stop talking to me." I felt the tears coming. It felt as if I was the same person I was before, and Harry was Tyler.

"Did you really think that was possible?"  He let out a deep chuckle. What was so funny? Oh right, me being stupid.

"I guess not. But, why were you being nice? Like, you didn't try to do anything. It's.. nice...but weird." Hoping I didn't sound creepy at the end.

"I don't know. You do know that I'm not just mean, I can treat a woman with respect." I rolled my eyes at what he said. 

"That's a lie. Otherwise, you would be able to treat me with respect." His face dropped. Lost all of its emotions. Did I just hit him? Like, in the heart? 

"I would, if I could." I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"You can. If you just don't rush everything. Give me time." I tried standing up, but with me still sleepy, I needed help. Harry helped lift myself up.

"You alright?" He let me use him as support to stand up, but I was so tired, everything was kind of a blur.But, I did feel myself fly off the ground. And, as a reflex, I wrapped my arms around the person's neck and pulled myself tighter into the chest.

"Ashley, let go." I felt myself being layed down and not grasping the person.

I felt the other side of my bed sink and arms sneak around my waist. I could get usind to this. It feels like, I belong somewhere, for once.

"I could too, love." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I slowly dozed off.

'Girl, I can see it in your eyes,

You're disappointed.

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you annoited with your heart.

I tore it apart.' 

That was the voice and words that were going to stick with me in the back of my mind for a long time. I finally deepened in my sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Some interesting things going on. I had to make this one special, because you guys got me to 600 reads in one night! WOO. I can't believe I posted 2 chapters in one night!

650+ reads for 11?

-madisynxxc: