Chapter Sixteen

Sorry for the late update guys. I just moved and I'm trying to get settled in. And, other things. Anywhore, you guys went way past the goal, so I guess I'm going to have the goal bigger than usual.

1.6K reads, for chapter seventeen.c:

I just ate pizza. Yummmmmyy.

You may read now.

--------------------------

Harry's POV:

Ashley being in my arms felt great. I've hugged a lot of girls before, but they never felt like this. But, am  I supposed to like it?Aren't I supposed to be the flirty one and go with a different girl every night? I hope not. I love Ashley, a lot. And, I don't want to break her heart. She's already have been through that. Why should she be through it again? I over think this shit too much.

"Ashley?"  She looked up into my eyes and I stared deeply into her ocean blue ones.

"Whats wrong, Harry?" I guess my facial expression changed. Ah, fuck.

"What if I hurt you?" She looked down, and I think I hurt her a little. Wait, aren't I supposed to? I'm supposed to make her life hell, right? 

"Harry, That'll never is going to happen. I won't get attached to you." So, she basically had this all planned out. And, I'll make her get attached. She already is.

"But, you're already are attached." I gave her a little smirk and I saw her blush a little. How cute.

"No I'm not." With that, she pulled away from me. It won't last long.

"You'll come back, won't you?" I gave her a puppy dog face and heard a giggle come out of her. It was working.

"Never. Never. Never." She crossed her arms and held her head high. You could still see the love bites I gave a week ago.

"What if I threatened you?"  I had the perfect plan. And, she would hate it.

"Nothing will change my mind, Styles." I glided over to her and she looked a little tense. It was gong to work.

"Are you sure?" She nodded and I tilted her head to her right a little. She was already having her eyes closed. This was for sure going to work.

"You change your mind,yet?" I bit on her earlobe as she let out a sigh. It didn't take much to get her to fall for me. But, I feel wrong doing this. I mean, I basically took her away from Zayn.

"N-Never." She stuttered. She tried to act strong, but she was weak.

Ashley's POV:

There was no way I was going to let Harry see I was getting weak by his touch. I mean, every girl would. He's dominant, but he was gentle. Smooth. 

"Harry, s-stop." He was biting my neck, softly, but then harder each second.

" I will if you say, 'Harry Styles is the most fucking sexiest guy ever who is great in bed.' " I widened my eyes at what he just said. I mean, I can't say he's great in bed, I haven't even done it with him. He gave me a cheeky smile, waiting for what I was going to say next.

"Fuck you, Styles. And, not that way. I really mean it. I despise you now."  He let out a soft chuckle and continued the sucking and biting. I couldn't take it anymore. If he kept this up, I would die.

"HarryStylesisthemostfuckingsexiestguyeverwhoisgreatinbed."  He slowly pulled away. I let out a sigh in relief, knowing that I wouldn't have to die.