Chapter Eighteen

Harry's POV:

I was still a little worked up from the incident that just happened. Ashley was going to pay. I can't believe she told Zayn what happened. But then again, I should've noticed instead of staring and drooling over her. Clearly she likes Zayn. 

" Do you want to go back to the house? " I asked her.

" Well, not really. But, I don't care. " She mumbled, me almost not understanding her.

" Do you just want to get a hotel then? " She just shrugged. 

" I guess...I don't know. " Why is she being so quiet? 

" C'mon. Let's go. I don't want to you to go back there tonight. " She nodded her head slowly and we headed out of the bathroom.

I wrapped my arm around her lower back to help her not get lost through the sweaty dancing bodies of the club. She didn't mind at all. Maybe she does like me.

We finally reached the exit of the club and started walking towards the closest hotel. It was kind of quiet and I didn't like it. And I was wondering why she told Zayn.

I pulled off to the side with no one really around so in case something happened, we wouldn't cause a scene. 

" Ashley, why did you tell Zayn? " You could see her chest rise up and down faster and faster. 

" I..I..." She couldn't get it out. I needed to know, and if I had to be a dick, so be it.

" Tell me. Now. " I said sternly.

Ashley's POV:

"Tell me. Now." Harry said sternly, showving me against the wall of an abandoned building.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry..." I was going to cry, but I couldn't let him win this.

"Do you want to get me kicked out of the band? Do you want people hating me?" He tried so hard to hold in his shouts.

"No. Not at all. Harry, I wouldn't even think of that. " Trying to convince him.

"You fucking owe me. I'll think of something. But, don't fucking do it again. If I get kicked out, you'll get it bad. " He let go of my shoulders and started to walk.

I had to jog to catch up to him, since his legs are a lot longer than mine. I saw a cheap motel in the distance, probably the one we were going to. 

We arrived at the cheap motel and walked in through the front doors.

"Can we get a room for one night? " Harry spoke in a polite voice.

"Name?" The front desk person asked.

"Harry Styles. " That woman's eyes were as big as acorns.

"Oh my god! Can you sign this? I'm a huge fan! You can get your room free, but she'll have to pay. " She screamed and gave me a dirty look. It's not ike I was dating the guy.

"Here. " He gave her a smile and handed her the piece of paper back.

"It'll be $43.25. " I was taking out my wallet when Harry handed her money.

"Harry. I was going to pay." I gave him a stare, making him chuckle.

"You have to owe me anyway." Now I think I know why he wanted to get a room tonight.

"Here's your keys. Have fun!" She tried to say as polite as she could.

She handed him the keys and we headed up to room 23B, which was on the second floor. We entered the elevator and pressed the 2 button.

"Er, what exactly do I have to do?" He didn't aswer. 

The elevator opened up and we headed down the hallway to the room. He put the key through the slot and walked in. I closed the door behind me, and when I went to turn around, I ran into Harry.

"Oh, can't resist me?" He gave a smirk and I felt heat rise up in my cheeks.

I could tell that this was going to be a long night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter, I kind of wanted to wait for the good stuff in the next chapter. 

So, you got a cliff hanger. 

1.95K reads for Chapter 19.

-Madisyn