Chapter Five

Ashley's POV: 

We stood up and I started to walk, but Harry just stood there in a gaze. Something was...different about him.

"Harry?" He was still in a gaze and moving his lips.Probably talking to himself.

"Harry?" I tried again, but he never looked up. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine.

"Harry?" I felt something once I touched his hand.I think he did too, because it felt like he tensed up.

"Err...what?" He looked nervous.

"You were staring off into space.Is something wrong?"

"N-No, Ashley.Let's just go get some food." I looked him in the eyes, and something was definately wrong, but I didn't want to push him.I grabbed my small black suitcase and we started walking.

*****

We were walking silently. I saw a familiar figure coming towards us. I gasped. I couldn't believe it.

"What's wrong,love?" He looked down at me with concern.

"L-Look, H-Harry." I pointed and he tensed up.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand and with the his other hand, he grabbed my small suitcase.He started sprinting, and it was hard to keep up.

I felt the adrenaline rushing through my body. We kept on running and running.I never turned around, because if I saw him behind us, I would freeze.I started slowing down, losing air.

"Ashley, c'mon." He was panicing.

"Harry...I...Can't...Breathe..." I said inbetween huffs.

"Ashley!" He shouted and he looked a little angry.

"Harry?What?Why are you angry?" I was a little scared now.

"Because!You're getting me into something I shouldn't be in!I don't have time for it! I have other things to do than be here dealing with some guy." I looked into what used to be bright, soft green eyes, but now dark, lust green eyes that almost looked black.

"You could've said no! I wanted to hang up, but no.You said yes! I'll just leave." I started to walk until I felt a large hand grab my wrist.

"Wait." He said.

"Let.Go.Now." I said angrily and tried to pull away, but he tightened his grip on me.At this point, I was even more scared of him.Harry Styles is being aggressive.Never thought I would think that. 

"Harry, please." I pleaded. But, he just wouldn't let go.

"I can't." He finally spoke.

"Just...Please.Let me go." I was scared for my life.Who knows what he could do?

"Ashley, I just can't let you go.Where would you go? The only place you have is back with...Him." His eyes were turning back into normal.

"Yes you can.You don't want to be in it, so I won't let you." He released his grip.I started to walk away with my black suticase, but suddenly I was grabbed by the shoulders and turned around.

"Please..Don't go. I'm sorry." He had tears in his eyes and one fell down his cheek.Now, he made me feel really guilty.

"Fine." He looked down at me. He was tall enough where I had to look up, just to see his beautiful green eyes.

"Thank you.Now, let's go grab some food." He smiled at me, and I felt myself blush a little.

"Okay." I held my head down, because I was blushing. I probably looked like a tomato, right now.