006~Dylan O'brien "you're a tease" *

*SMUT WARNING*

"you're gonna pay for your little performance."

~

Dylan had 2 virtual interviews at 12am and 2pm for his new movie coming out. I hated these kinds of interviews because I have to be deathly quiet and I can't leave my room. Ever since quarantine it's been constant zoom meeting and video calls. But it also meant more time at home with Dylan which was always a good thing.

Today i woke up a little late and walked out of the bedroom and Dylan was already in the call. I must have forgotten to stay in bed because as i walked out Dylan shot me a glare. "sorry" i mouthed and walked back into the bedroom. This is exactly why i hated these days because i had to stay alone in the bedroom for hours till he finished. Added onto that was the fact that no one knew me and dylan were together. We started dating just before covid and made the decision to temporarily move in when they introduced quarantine. Because no one knew we were together it meant that i couldn't do anything when he was talking to others because someone might find out or find it suspicious that i was there.

An hour later dylan waltzed into the bedroom and stood leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Don't look at me like that, i forgot okay it won't happen again."

"You have the worst memory i literally told you yesterday." he said

"I know but i woke up late and forgot okay."

"Just don't let it happen again or you'll regret it." He joked and winked at me before leaving to start his other interview which was right after the last.

Well now i had to do something. You can't tell a girl she'll regret something and expect her not to do what you told her to. So, i changed out of my sweatpants and hoodie and changed into nike pro shorts and one of dylan's t-shirts. He loved it when i wore his clothes and i don't know why but i'm not going to question it.

I heard dylan saying his hello's and thanks for having me here so I stepped out the bedroom and walked over to the kitchen swaying my hips and not looking at him. When i did look at him he had an eyebrow raised but quickly lowered it when his attention was brought back to the computer. When he looked at me again i shrugged my shoulders and mouthed another sarcastic "Sorry." so him.

"Sorry there's just a very irritating fly that keeps coming near me." i assumed they asked what he kept looking at but it wasn't my problem this was my house too so i could live how i wanted. I was still a little hurt he called me a fly so i placed a hand over my heart and squeezed my eyes together as if i was hurt by what he said. Dylan smiled at me and turned his attention to the interview again.

The rest of the interview i stayed on my phone in the kitchen replying to messages and just messing about until he was finished. I must have zoned out because i felt hands grab my waist and turn me around. I didn't have time to react so i just stared at dylan who was staring at me with an irritated look.

"What you looking at me like that for?" i ask

"Did you think that was funny, distracting me in an interview. I kept looking at you and they were getting suspicious." he said

"Not my fault you can't keep your eyes to yourself" i looked down and his hands were still gripping my lower waist. "Or your hands apparently."