021~Colin "I'll be gentle. At first" *

*SMUT WARNING*

~

*weedboiiiicolin added you as a friend*

Great...

~

"Hey Danni have you uploaded your weekly files to head office yet?" I ask walking into her office which was... bland to say the least. She was a very bubbly person but I think she just got pushed into some kind of an old filling cupboard to give her a place to work. "Oh hey there girl! How have you been?" See... bubbly.

"Yeah Danni I've been good actually you know just moved into a new apartment life's good." I smile at her still waiting for an answer to my previous question. "That's greatttt you know I actually have a great apartment with a view overlooking an amazing park nearby, yeah it's huge." She already her arms very dramatically and lays back in her chair crossing her arms. Okay?

"Okayy anyway um about my question earlier-"

"Oh hold on two seconds y/n I just- Colin! Col- hey there sailor." And with that I left. She was talking to Colin. The local fuck boy, drug dealer turned social media star. "I'll have to get back to you on those um reports you needed to do y/n, you know helping a friend in need and everything." She said turning to Colin.

"Um I don't need your help just get those files up to head office by the end of the day Danni, for once don't miss your deadline." As I walked away I heard a faint "Yo she fire I like her."

I for one didn't like him. He did almost nothing to earn his "title" if you will round here, everyone loves him because he's chill and gives them weed on occasion but I can tell he's just fake. With the minimum interactions we have he's completely different. He's for one not an ass and two he doesn't pretend to be someone else like he does around others. I don't know why he puts up this wall and I don't know how people can't see it's made out of glass.

He just posts about one of three things.
1. Weed
2. Girls
3. Joints in weird shapes

That's it. That's all he does and he gets thousands of likes, but who am I to judge I guess.

By the time I made it back to my apartment later on it was already dark, but I had an event to go to tonight so it didn't make a difference. I put on a black mini dress and headed to the place as it was a promotional party hosted by some company I couldn't care less about.

Danni

Danni
Hey are you still coming tonight?
*read 22:34*
Oh no! by that I assume you aren't 👉🏼👈🏼

Y/n
No I'm still coming sorry I'm just in a hurry :)

Danni
Oh cool! You know I heard Colin
is going to be there 🤫👏🏼
*read 22:42*
Okay see you there!
*read 22:43*

I shut off my phone and continued walking down the dark streets, I don't plan on staying long because I honestly hate parties but it was a basic rewuirement by my company that you attend promotional parties hosted by companies they work with.

I make it to the bar and walk downstairs when I'm immediately hit with blinding pink and blue lights and a sea of people. Picking up some kind of goodie bag going in I walk to the bar in the back and order a vodka coke, I also don't like drinking.