Sick

Veronica's POV

It all started at work. I came back from my photo shoot with a stomach ache. I kept rushing to the bathroom thinking I was going to throw up. But no, I didn't. I hate being sick. My manager said I can go home early because she noticed that I wasn't my normal happy self.

"Can we take 5 minutes! Veronica, please come over here?" Claire, my boss, shouts as the photographer stops taking photos. I gulp.

"Yes Claire?" I say quietly she just looks at me worriedly.

"I think you should go home, you look really pale and your not yourself today." She says giving me a small smile. I sigh in relief.

"Oh thank you." I say as I grab my stuff and head towards the exit.

I open the door to mine and Archie's house and make myself a hot chocolate. I make my way to the bedroom and change into my pajamas and start watching Netflix. Soon it turned 11 pm and I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I jolt up suddenly, I wake up clutching my stomach which was aching horribly. One hand over my mouth and the other on my stomach. I ran into the bedroom's en-suite and throw up. Tears stream down my eye's due to the pain and sickness.

"A-Archie?" I whimper quietly. No reply. I throw up again hopefully for the last time.

"Archie!" I say louder. Suddenly the covers are throwed off the bed and the redhead boy rushes toward the sound of his name.

"Baby!" He says quietly and wide eyed. He gently pulls my hair back as I, once again, throw up.

"Your going to be okay, your going to be okay, your going to be okay." My boyfriend says.

"I love you." I manage to say to him.

"I love you to Veronica." He says kissing my forehead as I wrap my arms around him. I was going to be okay.