Chapter 10

Louis comes back from his drop and can smell Harry, but he doesn't feel him anymore. He looks around and notices that Harry had placed one of his jumpers right by Louis's head. Louis starts to panic a bit, thinking that Harry had left him and is just waiting for Louis to leave the room and never talk to him again. Louis thinks that Harry is mad at him for lying about being an alpha without giving his reason and for disturbing his sleep and just dropping out of nowhere. Louis is also feeling very low from his drop, and his omega is tired and scared. Louis is starting to hyperventilate, but before he can get too far into his panic, the door bursts open. Harry is running to him with Niall trailing behind.

"Lou baby, I'm right here, " Harry scoops Louis up and places him on his lap. Louis turns in his hold and buries his face in the crook of Harry's neck, and inhales his scent. Instantly his wolf calms down, and so does Louis.

"I thought you left me, " Louis mumbles out into Harry's neck.

"I'm sorry, Lou, I just went to the cafe on campus to grab us some food. I didn't mean to let you think like that. I know that you would be hungry after that, " Harry whispered, and Louis appreciates Harry for not saying drop when Niall is in the room.

"Can we get food now?" Niall asked but not before taking another picture of the two cuddled up. Harry can feel the confusion running through Louis's mind right now.

"We got to the cafe, and we're about to order when I just started to get the feeling that you were nervous or something like that. I don't know how to explain it, but I just went with my gut and Ni, and I ran over here to check on you, " Harry said, carding his fingers through Louis's hair.

"Sorry, " Louis mumbles.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I should have waited until you came back before I left you, " Harry said. Niall is standing confused and hungry.

"Niall, just order something online and have it delivered to the room, " Harry said, and Niall pulled out his phone.

"No, you guys wanted to go out. I'll be fine, " Louis said but made no move to get off of Harry.

"No, it's fine. After last night I need to make sure your okay, " Harry said and leaned in closer to Louis's ear and whispers. "You dropped, and I should make sure your wolf is okay before I can leave you alone."

"Thank you, " Louis says, pushing himself closer to Harry only to wince because of his shoulder. "Shoulder, I'm fine, " Louis says before Harry could ask if he's okay.

"What do you two want?" Niall asked after placing his order. "I got you your stupid smoothie bowl." Harry didn't have to look at Niall to know that he rolled his eyes.

"Um, just some pancakes, I guess, and a tea, " Louis said and turned his head to face Niall. Niall goes to place in the order, and Louis buries his face back into the crook of Harry's neck. "Thank you for this. I want to tell you, but I'm scared, and I don't want other people to know. My wolf really trusts you for some reason, and I have felt this pull to you ever since the first time I met you. I know that sounds weird, but it's the truth, " Louis whispers against Harry's neck, and Harry can barely hear him.

"It's not weird, I felt the same pull to you as well, and my wolf wants to protect you and keep you safe. Getting to know you as a person has also made me like you as well, " Harry whispered back. Louis didn't know what to say, so he just brushed his nose against Harry's neck.

"This sucks, " Niall says and flops on the bed.

"What does Ni?" Harry said, and he moved him and Louis back, so he had his back resting against the wall.

"I am so lonely, Louis gets cuddles, and I don't, " Niall says and crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

"Aw Ni, I could cuddle you later, " Harry said, and Louis tightens his hold on Harry.