chapter eleven

(A/N: Things will go really hard for Angela and Brett D:)

Angela's POV

"You may go for lunch."

I immediately went out of the classroom and hurried over to the rooftop garden to meet Brett as I'm really keen to know what Brett wants to tell me all along. 

Cynthia had been insisting on following me along to the rooftop garden and leaving after Brett arrives, but I insisted on going on myself. So she just followed me to the toilet where I did an extra touch up on my make up and fixed my hair before meeting him. 

"Wow, you're glowing." said Cynthia. "There's no way Brett's going to reject you when you're in this look." 

"I'm not even sure what he wants to tell me," I said. "But I will definitely tell you if it's true."

"Please do!" said Cynthia, giving me a smile. "Now, good luck! I'm rooting for you." 

I smiled at her and did a thumbs up, before racing up to the menacing stairs to the rooftop garden.

Melani's POV

"Okay, and I'll be here." I said. "And I'll be hiding behind the bush, waiting for the moment where you kiss her. I will send Brett the photo right afterwards." 

"Good," said Darius, on the phone. "I'm coming shortly. Is Angela here?" 

"She's not here yet." I answered. "Oh wait, she's coming right now. She's hopping in like a clueless little bunny, how pathetic. You may come up now." 

"Okay," said Darius as he hung up. "I'll be here shortly."

Ha. Wait till Brett knows how low Angela is as a person. Wait till Angela feels the pain of being trashed. By two boys. That would be a double kill to her. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry guys, but I am so looking forward to Angela suffering. 

Angela's POV

I wonder where Brett is, it's already 10 minutes past lunch time. Is it possible that his physics teacher is overrunning again? 

"Ange." said a voice behind me, and I expected to be Brett. I was ready to smile and turn around, to meet him with the most beautiful smile ever. However, everything fell short to my expectations, revealing THE person I didn't want to see the most. 

Darius. 

"Darius what are you doing here?" I asked. "If it's another of these apology speeches, then please leave because I'm not interested in listening to these anymore."

"Angela, I'm really sorry." said Darius. "Please listen to me just this once. I am really sorry for what I did to you that day. I'm very sorry for this, because all along, I figured out that, I still have you in my heart, and I still love you. That's why, I broke up with Melani, all just to try to get back with you. Could you give me another chance?" 

I rolled my eyes. How many times do I have to make it clear to him that I no longer want to get back with you? 

"Darius Lin. Please wake up." I said slowly. "At first, I thought you're someone funny, outgoing and sporty, and that's why I fell for you. I thought we could explore more together, and have exciting adventures together. I thought we could start a new page together, and spend every moment with you. I genuinely wanted to be with you forever and share more secrets with you, because you have no idea how important you are to me at that time. You were my boyfriend, so I treated you like one, and I gave you everything a boyfriend deserves to have from a girlfriend, because I loveD you. But that's all in the past now, since you don't want to spend time with me even further. Then fine! You have no idea how much I have cried for you, how long I've been in a depressive episode just because of you, how desperate both Cynthia and Eddy were trying to cheer me up and keep up my spirits, how much the impact on how you cheated on me had brought to me, leading to me slacking in grades and you made me sick like the day after I caught you cheating on me! But that's not the main point. I did everything what a RESPONSIBLE girlfriend should do, and is this how you repay me by cheating on others?"