chapter fifteen

(a/n: the calm before the second storm :> btw new character introduced here hehe)

Angela's POV

"Now that we're official, should we tell others about it?" asked Brett. 

I smiled. "No, not for now. I don't want anyone to know about us at the moment. But then, perhaps our respective best friends could be exceptions,"

Brett leaned over and gave me a peck on my lips. "Sure, then." 

-

The next day

"You look exceptionally happy today. It was as if days ago, you were moping around sadly but now all of a sudden you're so giddy and cheerful. What happened?" asked Cynthia. "Let me guess. Are you guys finally official?" 

I looked around. There are lots of people near us! And I don't want anybody to overhear the conversation, especially Darius and Melani. 

"I'll tell you what happened through text." I answered. "I don't want them to know about it for now." Cynthia shrugged and nodded. "Sure,"

cyntheprincess <3

angela: brett and i are dating!

She looked up from the screen and her face slowly spread into a grin. She was so happy that her eyes are smiling as well. First she looked at me in silence. Then she started screaming and laughing. 

"Oh. My. GAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOODDDDDD!" yelled Cynthia as she was screaming her head off, shaking me over and over again. "Congratulations! Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!"

"Calm down! They're going to know!" I shushed her, but she failed to conceal her excitement. 

"I knew you two are going to be together. It's SO obvious that the two of you like each other! Not to mention, your cHemiStRy between the two of you are so strong!" said Cynthia. "And I'm so glad that Brett and you finally sort things out and are back to normal. Well, not normal. Because you two are now together and are dating! It's a win-win situation don't you say?"

"Thanks!" I said. "Only you know about this at the moment. Please don't spread this to others. I'm counting on you for this!"

"You know you can count on me." said Cynthia, giving me a wink. "I'm keeping this a secret."

-

"For real?" asked Eddy in shock, revealing his pikachu face when Brett announced our relationship, as he slid onto our lunch table during lunch time.

"Yes, we are. We kinda sort things out and we're in good terms now. And look at us. We're together!" said Brett, holding me close to him. 

"I told you Brett! I'm so happy for you two!" said Eddy, jumping up and down like an excited puppy. "Does a double date together after school sound good?" 

"Good idea!" said Cynthia. "And perhaps we could have our practice session which is supposed to be two weeks ago today." 

"Plus a sleepover party because it's a Friday and see it as a final hangout opportunity because we are having our exams soon." I suggested. 

"Sounds great!" said Eddy as he nodded in approval. "Do you think sleeping over at my place would be good?"

We all nodded in agreement and he smiled triumphantly. "Then it's settled! After school, at the gate." 

-

After school, Brett, Cynthia and I headed to the gate and waited for Eddy. 

"Sleepover and practice! What a wondrous double date this would be!" said Cynthia happily.