I do love you

She knew to him it must have felt as if she could resist him so very well and just liked to tease him very badly. The truth was, she wanted nothing more than to take a bath, get herself ready and then drag him into bed with her and have his fucking tongue all over her body. Though, she had to admit it was fun to turn him on and see how much she was still able to arouse him.

Quickly, she stepped into the bathroom, ran herself a bath with a fragrant bath oil, undressed and slid into the hot water. She lathered herself with soap and shampoo, shaved her legs and applied a conditioner on her hair. She then quickly sluiced it out and dried her body with a big towel.

It took her less than an hour to get ready (she had never been that fast before), she applied some light make-up, consisting of mascara, lipstick and brown eyeshadow, blow-dried her hair, so it fell naturally curly down her back, and at last sprayed some perfume on her body.

Back in her bedroom, she grabbed the beautiful, black nightie Jess had bought her and threw it on. She took a look at herself in the mirror. She was pretty satisfied with what she saw. The silky material clung to her in all the right places and the lace at the neck- and bottomline made her feel sexy and attractive.

"Lindsey?", she screamed loudly, after lighting some candles and lying down on top of the bed.

"Yeah?", came his response from downstairs.

"Get your fucking ass into the bedroom! I wanna get laid!"

In less than ten seconds, Lindsey arrived breathless upstairs and stood in the doorframe, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Come here..", she said seductively, looked at him and spread very slowly her legs, just about as wide so he could see that she was wearing no panties underneath her negligé.

"Steph...", he groaned lustfully, his eyes not leaving the spot between her legs, slammed the door behind him and approached the bed, "You look breathtaking..."

"See? That's why I wanted to get ready first..", she smirked, voluptously looking up at him.

"Oh... If I had known that, I would have dragged you into the bathroom last night already..", he grinned and hovered on top of her.

He lowered his head and immediately started sucking on the exposed skin of her cleavage, his right hand moving up her thigh underneath the silky fabric.

"Steph..", he whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm", she moaned, her eyes already closed.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you want. You hear me. I do anything. Anything you need."

"That sounds nice, baby..", she smirked, watching him kneeling in front of her straddled legs.

"Stevie, I mean it! Whatever you desire, I'll do it!"

"Just like back in the day?", she asked.

"Just like back in the day.", he nodded.

And both of them went for a brief moment back in time, remembering their sexual excesses, and the highs they had experienced together, none of them afraid of trying something new in order to please the other one.

She nodded, grabbed his shirt and pulled him down on top of her to kiss him hard. Quickly, she removed his t-shirt and let her hands run over his back while his hand moved slowly up her right thigh again.

"As much as I admire you in that sexy negligé..", he said while passionately biting her neck, "I just want you naked, Steph.."

"Take it off!", she whispered huskily, rising up her hips so his hands were able to slide the black fabric up her body and pull it over her head.