Happy tears

So, since you assured me in your comments that you like it a little bit dirty.. I decided to keep it coming! :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following three weeks they spent mostly making love in almost every position in every single room of the house. Stevie felt like as if she was 20 again and Lindsey was constantly hungry for her.

When she stood in the kitchen, only dressed in one of her short nighties, making breakfast for him, he approached her from behind and nuzzled her neck, wrapping his arms tightly around her, his hands already lifting up her negligé again.

"Lindsey!", she said in a warning tone.

"Mmmm..", he mumbled in her neck.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing..", he grinned and bit tenderly her right shoulder.

"You can't be serious!", she said, "You're totally oversexed!"

"Stop complaining! I know you loved every single minute of it!", he smirked and his right hand slid in between her legs while he pressed her against the antiquated kitchen range, making sure she could feel him growing hard for her again.

"Linds..", she moaned.

"See? I know you want me..", he grinned.

"I wanted to make you breakfast..", she tried vainly.

"And as much as I cherish your effort, Steph, I'd rather have you for breakfast!"

"For the past four weeks, you wanted nothing but me for breakfast, Linds.."

"Can't help it! You taste so fucking good!"

She moaned at his words.

"Screw it!", she said, turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Just fuck me!"

He smiled contentedly at himself. It was so easy to talk her around.

He grabbed her butt and lifted her up onto the kitchen counter. She spread her legs and he pulled down her panties that were already drenched again.

"See? You're wet as fuck!"

"I know..", she chuckled and pulled him closer, "And I see.. There's someone happy to see me, too..", she smirked and grabbed into his pants.

"Always happy to see you.", he gasped when he felt her hand close around him.

She guided him in and searched for his lips, their tongues blending together in one hot, wet mess.

He pulled down the straps of her nightie to expose her upper body.

"Mmm, and here we go again..", he grinned, his tongue swirling around her nipples, while he kept on thrusting inside of her.

She threw her head back in response, her arms resting on the kitchen counter for more support, her legs wrapped around his hips.

"How do you want it?", he asked breathless.

"You know how I want it, Linds!"

"Hard?"

"Always!"

"You're wish is my command!", he grinned and did as she wanted.

It didn't take long and they both came heavily on the kitchen counter, her loudly crying out his name, him collapsing on top of her.

"Gosh, I love being here with you!", he gasped and kissed her lazily, "It's so easy with you. No screaming. No fighting. No problems."

"I know. Who would have guessed you could describe the both of us living together with such attributes?", she chuckled while running her fingers through his curly hair.