~ 40 ~

Thursday 9:35 am:

Jimin's POV:

I woke up my phone ringing on the bedside table. I opened my eyes and reached over and grabbed it.

"Hello." I answered.
"Can I talk to Park Jimin?" The male voice asked.
"This is Park Jimin." I said.
"Hello Jimin, this detective Lee from Seoul Police Department calling regarding your wife's car accident." Detective Lee said. "I need you to come down to the station so I can ask you some questions." He said.
"Okay, I'm on my way." I said.
"Bye." He said, hanging up.

I put the phone down and got out of bed and got dressed.

This is what he's wearing:

I grabbed my phone and keys then walked out of my room

"Morning Jimin, where are you off to?" Jin asked.

"I got a call from the detective working on the accident and he called me to come answer some questions." I told him.

"You want some breakfast before you leave?" He asked.

"No, I'll stop somewhere to get something to eat after I'm done." I said.

"Okay, well be careful." He said.

"I will Hyung." I said, leaving the dorm. I walked to my car and got in.

I started the engine and drove to the police station. After about a ten minute drive, I parked the car and got out then walked to the entrance after locking the car doors. I walked to the front desk and spoke to the person behind the desk.

"Excuse me, I got a call from Detective Lee to come here." I said. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Okay, I'll let him know you're here." She said. "What's your name?" She asked

"Park Jimin." I said. She nodded her head and picked up the phone.

"Mr. Lee, a Park Jimin is here to speak to you." She said. "Okay, I'll send him now." She said, hanging up the phone. "He's ready to see you, his office is room 20." She told me.

"Okay, thank you." I said, smiling then walked to his office. I came up to the door and knocked then heard a faint come in. I opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind me.

"Have a seat Mr. Park." He said. I sat across from him and he started speaking. "I'm going to ask you some questions concerning your wife's car accident." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"Is there anyone who you might consider one of her enemies? Like someone who doesn't get along with her." He asked.