~ 46 ~

Monday 10:35 am:

We were all going to Busan to visit mine and Jimin's parents. Me and Jimin was going first so we can be alone for a week then the rest of BTS will come up with the kids. Areum is going to stay with my parents and Taehyun will be staying with Jimin's parents. Soo-Jin and Jae will be staying with the members in their hotel room. I was waiting for Jimin downstairs since he had to do something real quick.

This is what you're wearing:

This is what he's wearing:

He finally came downstairs and picked up the bags

He finally came downstairs and picked up the bags. We walked our car and put the bags in the back then got behind the wheel. We were then on our way to Busan. Permission to Dance came on and I started singing along to it which made Jimin chuckle and sing along.

4 hours later

We finally pulled into my parents driveway and he shut the engine. We got out and got our bags and I unlocked the door then we went inside.

"Jimin! Sweetie!" My mom exclaimed, coming towards us. We put the bags down and she hugged both of us.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Hi Mrs Y/M/L/N (Your Moms Last Name)." Jimin said, hugging her back.

She took us to my old room and we put our stuff away. I just now noticed a crib was in the room.

"Jimin, it's my crib." I said. He walked over and wrapped his arm around me.

"You had a beautiful crib baby." He said.

"Of course I did." I said. "I was cute little baby." I added.

"I don't doubt that." He said.

"I want to see what you looked like as a baby and yes I've seen your baby picture before but I need to see it again." I said.

"Alright baby." He said, pulling out his phone and showed me his baby picture.

" He said, pulling out his phone and showed me his baby picture