~ 50 ~

Wednesday 2:35 am:

I was having trouble sleeping but Jimin thought I was asleep when I really wasn't. I looked at the clock and it said 2:35 am. I sat up and looked around the room in the dark before looking at Jimin. He always looks adorable sleeping. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some warm milk.

I grabbed a glass and warmed up some milk before drinking it. I finished the milk and I put the glass in the sink then went back to the bedroom. I went back in the bed which woke Jimin up and he sat up.

"I didn't mean to wake you Jimin." I said.

"It's alright baby, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his eyes a bit.

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep." I said.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked.

"I'm sure, go on back to sleep Jimin." I said, smiling.

"Okay baby." He said, laying back down and closed his eyes.

I sat there for a few more minutes before trying to sleep again. It took a few minutes but I soon fell asleep.

6 hours later

I was in the kitchen with my mom, making breakfast for everyone. The food was soon done and I went to wake up Jimin.

"Jimin, wake up." I said, shaking him a little. He lifted his head and looked at me then put his head back on the pillow. "Come on Jimin, breakfast is done." I said.

"I want to sleep more baby~" He whined.

"I do too but remember we have plans to go dancing with my parents and we said we would go with them." I said. "Get up Jimin." I said. He groaned before getting out of bed. We then walked to the kitchen and sat down after getting a plate.

"I'm excited for today." My mom said. "We're going dancing with Y/N and Jimin." She said.

"Yes we are but don't get too handsy with my daughter Jimin." My dad said, making me chuckle. That'll be hard for him to do.

"I won't sir." Jimin said.

"You better not." My dad said.

"I'll make sure he doesn't dad." I said.

We finished eating and went to get ready. Since we have to dress up for it, I had to wear a dress and Jimin had to wear a suit.

This is what you're wearing:

I walked out while Jimin was changing and went into the living room

I walked out while Jimin was changing and went into the living room. I saw my dad already there waiting.

"Wow dad, you look handsome in your suit." I said, smiling.

"Thanks pumpkin." He said. "You look beautiful in your dress." He said, hugging me.

"Thanks dad." I said, hugging back.