𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 43

~Riz's pov~

How could he put his life at risk after how far we've already come? It wasn't that I didn't have faith in him, I know he could put an end to all of this. David is vicious and out for blood and i'm fully aware what he's truly capable of doing. The thought of Dally being killed was something I wanted to erase from my mind.

I swear I watched David take his last breath. The cops searched everywhere for Steve, days and nights until they gave up but because David is known around this town, that's when every Soc and greaser gets involved in the situation.

Getting back to Bucks, I went up the stairs and slammed the door behind me. I threw my purse onto the bed and stood there thinking to myself. I hear the creaks of the steps and the door knob turning, "Still not talking to me?" Dally asked. I ignored him and continued facing my back towards him. I felt his hands grip my arms and he turned me around, "Now you're just being selfish." He said as we are now face to face.

I scoffed and threw his hands off me, "Selfish? Dally you could get killed!" I raised my voice at him. "Nothing is going to happen to me, baby. I need to put an end to this, or who knows what else that psycho is capable of." Dally said. He lets go of me, "Don't you trust me?" He shrugs. I sighed, "Of course I trust you, I just—" Dally cuts me off, "You just what?" He asked.

"I can't imagine losing you..." I quietly answered. Dally backs me up against the wall and stares into my eyes. "There's no way of ever getting rid of me." He smirked. He grabbed my hands and raised them above my head, then clenching onto my wrists tightly. "You can trust me on that." Dally said as he went in to kiss me.

He let go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around my waist. As I put my hands behind his head and lightly tugged on his hair. Dally let's go of me for a second to catch his breath. He smiled down on me and I smile back at him. But very quickly those smiles turned to deep stares. I pull Dally in by his button up shirt and threw him onto the bed. I got on top of him and grabbed his face to pull him in for another kiss.

He flipped himself over so now he was on top, "I'm sorry about getting you so worked up and scared about David and what's about to go down tomorrow night." Dally apologized. He shrugged, "It's just something I have to do." He made clear and I nodded, "I understand, David needs to be stopped." I said.

~Later that night~
I slipped myself out of the bedsheets and put my bra back on. Dally pulled a gun out of his nightstand and leaned back on his headboard. I watched him fiddle with the trigger as he lets out a heavy sigh. "What's the matter?" I asked. "I haven't held a gun in my hand since the accident." Dally said. "I remember when I knocked off that store, man. The look in the store clerks eyes as I held the gun against his face. I wanna see that same stupid smug face on David tomorrow."

"So how is this even gonna go? See who makes the first shot?" I asked. Dally loads the gun and shrugs, "You can say that. It's not gonna be like the rumble" He said as he squints his one eye and aims the gun at the wall. "How can we be sure that David isn't gonna set us up?" I asked.

Dally scratched the back of his head, "With that guy, you never know what he's gonna pull. I'll just have to out smart him." Dally said. Every moment of silence between us, his eyes scattered left to right. He was coming up with something in his head. Setting a plan. On the other hand, I was listing all the things that could go fucking wrong in my head. I tried my best not to ask Dally any questions that would freak him out, so I kept my mouth shut.

I picked myself up off the bed, "I'm gonna get a drink from downstairs, want anything?" I asked Dal. His head tilted and he raised an eyebrow, "Like a drink drink?" He asked. I nodded and shrugged, "Yeah. I know I don't usually drink, but we're gonna be up for a while and what other better time to do it. So yes or no?"