𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

This morning, I woke up alone and by myself. Dally must've gone out which gave me the perfect opportunity to take a test. I read the directions to myself then ripped open the box.

I impatiently sat on the bowl, just waiting and waiting. How could I let this happen? My legs constantly jolting and my chin digging hard into my arms, not once did my eyes leave that test... It was positive, "No No No" I frisked my hand over and picked the test up from the counter, pacing all around the bathroom with so much panic beyond me. Maybe it's just a false positive? I'll take another. Once again I took the test out and waited some more... POSITIVE.

"Fuck" I threw it across from me and buried my face into my hands. I suddenly hear a bunch of thumping coming from outside, it was Dally making his way upstairs. I quickly stood on my feet and shuffled over to pick up the tests, I hid them in the waste bin under the sink, washed my hands, ran back over to the bed, and grabbed a book to flip onto a random page so it would look like I was reading, "Hey morning, good thing that your up. I was waiting to go get some breakfast with you." Dally said.

He leaned over to give me a kiss and then made his way into the bathroom, I tried so hard to not look as freaked out as I felt because Dally would notice it right away. He closes the door behind him and I go back to panicking. I fan my eyes as I hold back all of my tears and I pulled my hair and clipped it back.

All I knew, is that I couldn't keep this to myself nor do it alone. I had to tell Dally, it's my only choice, even if I end up losing him. I calmed myself down, but just as I thought to myself that it couldn't have gotten any worse, it sure did. The door slowly creaks open and reveals Dally holding not one, but both of the pregnancy tests in his hand. He walks into the room, not leaving his eyes off of them, "What is this, Riz?" he asks.

I got off the bed and stood in front of Dally, he gets all in my face and asks me again, "What is this?" I wasn't able to tell if he was angry or upset. I started to tear, I lowered his hands down and made him look at me, "Dally, I'm pregnant..." I reached over to rest my hand on his cheek but he shoved it away. He puts his jacket on and picks up his keys, "Where you going?"

"Out of here, away from you" he says. My breathing got very raspy and shaky, I knew he wouldn't be able to take it. I fiddled my fingers around, "You're just gonna leave me without talking about this?" I shouted, "THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT, YOU ARE NOT HAVING THIS BABY" Dally storms back at me. I couldn't stop bawling, "Please stay!" I said.

He opened the door and hesitated for a moment, "What happened to being there for me, and everything else you've promised me since the day I moved in here?" He scoffed, "Scoff all you want, Dallas. You're the one who got us into this mess!" I said. He turns around and slams the door behind him, "Fucking bastard!" I screamed.

I dropped onto my knees and cried some more. My face all burnt up from my hot tears, I can't have a baby. What about college and my friends? my parents? all of it down the drain. How could I be so stupid?

What was I going to do?