𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

It's been hours since Dally's felt and I wake up with the cold floor pressed up against my face. There's been no sign of Dally coming back. I dragged myself over to the bed to check the clock and realized it was only the afternoon. If Dally hasn't shown up yet, he sure as hell won't be for awhile. I picked myself up and grabbed my sweater. There was nothing I could do except wait for Dallas to come to me when he's ready to.

So I decided that I would walk over to Sodapop's house. I walk downstairs and see Buck was wandering around and cleaning up the empty bottles that were scattered on top of the pool table.

He noticed that I was leaving with my sweater hanging around my arm, "Where you going?" he questions. I turned my body around so I was facing towards him, "I'm gonna head out and go for a walk, by any chance, did Dally mention where he was going?" I asked. He shrugs, "Nah kid, but that son of a gun took most of booze. I'm suppose to have the bar open, when he comes back, he better have a wad of cash in his dirty hands" Buck says.

"Well if you see him, can you tell him I'm looking for him?" Buck nodded and went up to his room. My walking turned into pacing as my anxiety grew, I can feel the gravel on the bottom of my soles. Feeling like everyone's eyes on me, every Grease, every Soc, I feel like they all knew...

I arrived to Soda's with my makeup all messy and my hair all frizzy. I wasn't sure if Soda was at work or if anyone was home, so I knocked on the door. Soda opens the door and his huge smiled slowly faded as he saw all the dried up tear marks on my face and me shivering from the strange, out of the blue, coldness we were having in the middle of summer.

"Come in" he said, pulling me through the doorway. He grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around me, "Tell me what's wrong."

I sat on the couch and took a deep breather. I knew what I was about to say wasn't gonna be what he expected. "I passed out for a reason" is all I said. Soda rubbed his chin, "you did?" he asked. The words didn't want to form and come out of my mouth. Once it is out there, there's no going back. Sodapop reaches for my hand and held onto it, "Riz it's me, you don't have to be afraid" He calmly smiles.

"Soda, i'm pregnant"

short chapter :)
stay gold & do it for johnny
xoxo