𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

~Steve's pov~

My first instinct is to go straight to Buck's and I drive there quickly as I could. I assumed Dally would be inside drinking or play a game of pool. I parked and grabbed Riz, running straight to the door and shouting Dally's name. From a distance I see Dal standing by the door with a drink in his hand, I run closer towards him and I shout again. I see the realization in his eyes as he drops his drink and runs to the door,

"What the fuck happened?!" he exclaimed with anxiety, taking Riz out of my arms. Dal runs back inside and I follow behind him, "Soda saw her faint behind the counter!" I pointed out. Dally plopped Riz onto the pool table and ran behind the bar and grabbed a bucket of water to splash on her face. Riz heavily gasps and opens her eyes, "That's fucking cold" she lets out. Riz coughs and closes her eyes again. Dally and I let out a sigh of relief.

In the beginning, I doubted the fact and the image of Dally and my cousin being together and for some reason, it didn't make sense to me, well at least up until now and experiencing for myself, seeing how he deals with her made me feel like now I could worry less. I could tell through his dickhead exterior, that he's not at bad as he portrays himself to be.

~Riz's pov~
I woke up with the sun beaming in my eyes. My body was cold but at the same time I was being warmed by blankets and sheets. I was clearly back in Dally's room and I barely remember anything that had happened all I remembered was hitting my head, but how'd I end up back here?

I felt my head throbbing from where I have hit it and I could feel the bump. Of course, right as the scratch near my jaw began to clear up I get a bump. The door screeched opened and I turned my head over to see Dally with a glass of water and a beer.

"The princess has arisen" he joked. He placed his beer on the dresser and sat on the bed, handing me the glass of water, "You alright?" He asks, "Eh my head still kills" I said sipping the water. Dally took a sip of his beer, "You know why you passed out?"

"No" I said.

"Oh well, maybe you're starting to get sick?" he said lighting a cigarette. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, very bothered and the strong sent of his cigarettes once again made me feel ill, "Can you please put that out?" I said with an attitude. He rolled his eyes and put it out on the ash tray, "Geez sorry, had to say it with the attitude?"

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not feeling too great" I said as the nausea came back again, I jumped off the bed and ran back into the bathroom. I accidentally pushed Dally's beer out of his hand which shattered all over the floor, "Ah shit" Dally mumbled under his breath as I slammed the door behind me, "Riz you made me drop my beer!" He shouts out annoyed.

He called out my name again, "Riz?" I flushed the bowl and dragged myself over to the sink. I faced the mirror, my face was paler than ever, kinda like a greenish white color. I splashed myself with some water, trying to refresh myself and after I brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and Dally was cleaning up the beer and all the glass pieces from the ground. "I'm really sorry" I quietly apologized.

"Uh don't be" Dally said not looking at me. I walk over and stare at Dally's body mirror, that had cracks and missing pieces of glass in it. I tilted my head to the side and mesmerized myself head to toe. As Dally was still not paying attention, I lifted up my shirt and put my hand over my stomach, "I couldn't be" I whispered.

"What was that?" Dally said turning his head, I quickly put my shirt down and fixed my hair, "Oh nothing" I smiled to him. I curled myself into a miserable ball and leaned up against the wall, dally crawled back over and sat by me. He kept staring at me, I could tell from the corner of my eye. I turned my head, "What you lookin at" I smirked at Dally.

"Riz" he said. "Yeah?" He looked deeply into my eyes and then looked down, "Nothing, I-I forgot". I frowned, "Oh"

I got off the bed and put Dally's leather jacket on, "Where are you going?" Dally facing towards me, "I'm gonna head out to the pharmacy, I need an aspirin" I lied.

"You sure you don't want me to buy some for you? Do you even have money on you?" Dally asked.
I shook my head to him, "Nah I got it babe". "Okay well you wanna get some pizza after?" He questions. I smiled and nodded my head, "Pizza sounds great" I said.

I left his room and took his car, I had to find out, was I really? I mean I couldn't be? Right?

I pushed in the keys and right away drove to the pharmacy, I'll take it tomorrow morning when Dally isn't home.