𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

I rubbed my eyes and got up from Dal's bed. I was completely naked and I could feel the goosebumps all over my body. As I went to pick up my shirt from the ground, I felt Dally's arms wrap around me and pull me back onto the bed. "Good morning, doll" He said while gently kissing my neck, "Morning Dal" I softly giggled. He hugged me tighter from the behind, "Thank you for last night" he said.

"No thank you, it was a great way to top of my night" I said rubbing his arm. Dally turned me over and He pulled me in for a kiss which turned into a make out. His kisses were rough yet so meaningful. As he moved his lips away from mine, he deeply sighed and smiled, "Riz, what's your real name?" He asks. I felt my cheeks get rosy. I smile and pecked his lips once more, None of my past boyfriends has ever asked me that before. Not unless my parents called me by my real name. They'd ask, "Uh who?"and eventually they just forget about it. "Maryanne, Maryanne Kimberly Johnson" I gleam up at him. Dally looked me in the eyes, clearly looking confused, "So then where'd Riz come from?"

"Well I've always been a bright kid, Riz means bright. So daddy started to call me Riz and the name just stuck, now everyone calls me Riz" I said, explaining. "I think I dig Maryanne better" he says. I furrowed my eyebrows, no one ever says they liked my real name. I was shocked, "Wait, really?" I asked Dally. He smirked, "Yeah, I mean it just fits you, Maryanne" he said, repeating my name to himself. Which was so adorable, I just loved hearing my name come out from his mouth. I giggled, "You are the first person to ever say that" His mouth dropped a bit, "No I ain't, really?" he asked me. "Yes, everyone thinks Maryanne is an old frumpy name, Riz, it's cool and tough" I said. "That's true, Riz is a tough name but I like Maryanne better, and it's not old, it's actually a real nice name" Dally told me. He kissed me one last time, "Let's get dressed, Maybe we'll stop by Darry's" He removed the sheets off of his body and got up to hop in the shower.

I also sat up and started to make the bed so we wouldn't have to worry about it later on (I don't think Dally cares but me being me... I do). All the sudden I hear a loud knock on the door, it made me gasp. I quickly slipped on one of Dally's tees, "I'll get it" I said. I ran over to the door and it was Steve. He looked freaked out and tired at the same time. Was he up all night looking for me? "Why are you here? I've been driving all over the place for hours trying to look for you!" He angrily shouts out.

I felt guilty not being home, I put Steve under unnecessary stress. Steve calms himself down, "So I'm guessing your dad stopped by and now you aren't welcomed home, so you hitchhiked here?" Steve suspects. I look down, "Pretty much... What was his deal anyways?" Steve scratches the back of his head, "Well you ain't gonna like it..." he said, "What do you mean by that?" I ask as I tried to see where he was going with this.

"It was your sister," Steve quietly calls out, "She was saying all these bad stuff about Dally and your Dad over heard all of it. He got all freaked out and went to go find you." Why was I not surprised that Anna was the one who manipulated my father and ruined my night? As you can see, my sister and I never gotten along. For...well... I don't know what possible reason, but she has always been jealous of me, even though she got away with everything and anything. I laughed to myself, "This is so ridiculous, what can Anna possibly want from me now?"

"I'm not even sure. Last night, she was saying how your parents have always seen you as the good one and how she wanted to take Dallas away from you... As a way of revenge I guess?" Steve said. My face fell into hands as I tried to blow off the nonsense. Dallas came back with a towel around his waist, "Who's at the door?" I pointed over, "It's just my cousin" I said. He came over and wrapped an arm around my hip, "Hey Randle" Steve tried not loosing his temper and focused on the main problem,"What are you guys gonna do about my uncle?" Steve asks us. I roll my eyes, "Can we just talk about this later?" I pleaded.

"Whatever, you guys heading to Darry's later on?" We both nod our heads. Steve seemed to really care about my dad situation more than I did. He just wants everything to be okay between us, it's bad enough he doesn't get along with his own dad. Steve of course was going to be by my side no matter the outcome and I couldn't me more grateful than I already am, "Then I'll see y'all there, I gotta return Darry's truck back. I bet he's wondering where I've been with it." He said. Lets just hope this horrible incident with my father doesn't ruin the rest of our family.

With my luck, my father is never going to accept the fact that Dally and I are going to be together and it made me ache. I want to be with someone I want to be with, not someone he wants me to be with. It's my life and he's just gonna have to deal that. I am old enough to make my own decisions when it comes to particular situations like love. Clearly, I'm falling head over heels for Dally and I would be so crushed to break something off that I know has so much meaning & potential.

Stay gold
xoxo