𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

11k reads?! that's insane
thank y'all so much ( ˘ ³˘)♥

~Riz's POV~

Today I forced myself to go to work. My morning sicknesses we're getting worse by the second, but I had to make the money. When Dally dropped me off, I realized a girl sitting under the dx sign. She picked up her head. The hot tears running down her face with an unsteady breath, it was Marcia. What was she doing all alone?

I got out of the car. I made myself around it to give Dally a quick kiss. He noticed that I was in a rush. As I went to turn myself around and make my way to Marica, Dally pulled me in by my uniform. He gave me a smirk as he sunk his dark dreamy and dangerous eyes into mine. "Dally, I have to get going" I said grazing his face. He once again pulled me in for a kiss. As I pulled back I brushed back his brown hair with my fingers, "I'll see you later tonight" I spoke in a low seductive tone. He drove off and I ran over to Marica, who was still bawling her eyes out. She saw me coming over to her, she quickly wiped her tears on her pink sweater. I crouched down to her, "Why are you crying, Is everything okay?" I asked Marcia. She rotated her head away from me, "Oh it's nothing" she said in a sad voice.

I put a hand on her shoulder for comfort, "You can talk to me" I added. She formed a smile upon her face, "Well it's Randy" Marcia responded, "What happened between you two?" I replied. Marcia looked down at the grass with an utterly disgusted expression, "Last night when I was at the drive-in with some girlfriends of mine, I saw Randy kissing another girl in his car. I don't think he saw me. But I ran out of there and have been crying for hours. I walked all over town, just moping and weeping" Marcia explained. She threw her face into her hands and continued to sob more tears. I pulled her in for a hug and held her tightly, she was really heartbroken.

"Listen boys like Randy don't deserve sweet and kind girls like you, Marica. He's just an asshole who doesn't have any feelings" I said. Marcia started to calm herself down. She gave me a smile and thanked me. I stood up from the ground and than Marcia pulled herself up after. "You are so helpful, Riz. I really needed a friend to tell me that" Marcia said. I was so glad to help Marcia out but I couldn't believe that she thought of me as a friend. She then started to walk home and I made my way inside the dx. Steve and Soda were just chatting with each other at the register.

"Good morning guys" I said with a bright smile. Soda walked over to me, "Who was the girl you were talking to?" he asked. "Oh that was Marcia, a friend of mine. She's going through some relationship problems right now" I explained to Sodapop. He nodded his head, "I understand" he said. Steve was munching on a candy bar, he still would barley talk to me. Guilt washed over me. I placed on my dx hat and got to working. I needed to let Steve come to me.

It was my turn to fill up people's gas tanks. I sat back on a chair and waited for the next customer. I played with my bubble gum, just waiting and waiting. Finally, I see a car pull up from the corner of my eye. I get up and off my chair. I paused for a moment, I see a couple in a blue mustang. I try to get a better look but I couldn't put it together. I just decided to find out when I made my way over. I tilt my head, "Hey y'all, how can I help you today?" I said politely. Both of there heads turned towards me. I quickly gasp and move back.

Randy and Anna????

Randy was cheating on Marcia with my sister. Bitterness and hostility forged upon me. How was Marcia going to react that my sister my own blood, was the one who was kissing Randy the night at the drive-in? Anna stepped out of the car and slammed the door behind her, "Well well well, my whore of a little sister" Her demon eyes shot at me. "Are you still with that dirt bag?" she wickedly asks. My blood started to boil. I felt like a little kid again, where Anna would pick on me to make herself look and feel better. Anna was always jealous of me because I got all the breaks when we were younger. But now that dad kicked me out she's soaking it in that for once I didn't get another break. I never once showed hate towards Anna.