Chapter 50: You're English?

Am I sure of what I'm doing right now?

Am I really willing to pass up whatever this is happening between us?

Apparently so...because I just told Harry that it was a mistake.

But nevertheless, that is something that I'd wallow over on another day.

Today was payback day.

This boy has tortured and teased for years! Why the hell would I pass up the chance to get him to do whatever I want?!

I grin mischievously at him and ask, "You got a bike, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, I could get used to this kind of dictator kind of behaviour.

...

I kid, I kid!

But honestly though, Harry wasn't messing around. He immediately obliged to my request to see his motorcycle without question. I swear to you, I stood in shock for at lease five seconds straight before following him.

So here we are...

In his garage, stood side by side, staring wordlessly at his motorcycle.

I decide to break the silence.

"You know, I never pegged you to be a rider, " I admitted. I really didn't. He didn't seem like the type especially when you know him to be this warm and fuzzy person without a single edgy bone in his body.

"I didn't either, " He responds with a a slight chuckle, "Not that I cruise around with it all the time, either. I only use it when I'm here."

"That's a shame," I meant to mumble more to myself.

"A shame?" He questions with a laugh, "Mia, you rode on the back of one bike and now you sound like you've been riding your entire life"

"Entire life? I'd say that's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think" I respond, walking around the bike to get a better look, immediately recognizing its type.

"Alright, Einstein...whatever you say."

"Have I ever told you that you underestimate me too much?" I ask, still focused on the bike. Being this close to one twice in one day really is bringing up some of my fondest memories. I don't know if you remember this but a few months ago, any thing that brought up my past would have me running for the hills but now...

Now the only thing on my mind is reliving that exhilarating feeling of riding one of these things. I still remember my first time getting on one. Back then, I struggled so much because my legs were too short and even now, I can still hear my father's jolly laugh as he watched me try to get on his bike on my own,

"My perfect girl, " He'd say with the widest, proudest smile and then ruffle my hair, "Always so headstrong"

"A couple of times, yeah"

"And you still haven't learnt a thing, did you?" I say with a smug smile, inspecting the little details on the sleek black exterior.

"Okay, okay. Would you mind telling me what crazy idea is floating around in that pretty little head of yours?"

"What happened to no complaints?" I glimpse up at him only to find him already looking down at me.

"Not that. I'd just prefer not to do anything illegal or worse yet get arrested"

Ignoring his comment, I ask the question that's been gnawing at my brain since I first laid eyes on the bike parked in front of me, "So, what about the 'Naked' got you so hooked?"