Chapter 13: What?

It's been 3 days. 3 days. Felt like more to be honest. Thankfully, there were no more destructions of the house or any mishaps. Which is good........I think.

The boys, with the exception of Zayn, and Mari have completely hit it off. It's like she was a missing piece to their puzzle or something. I haven't even gotten to spend much time with her over these past three days because they always snag her before I get the chance. Not that I'm complaining. It's just that I'm used to having her around all the time. Now I make breakfast, lunch and dinner by myself without the company of my favourite dj.

I finally decided what tasks I'll be giving each of the boys. I haven't really had much time to think about it because I've been so busy between picking up and dropping Mari to school on time, Maria isn't here so I have to prepare meals by myself and.....school. Urgh.

That took up most of my time. I've been trying to finish my assignments early so that I won't have to worry about them closer to the due date. Now I can focus on other things.

Like why Harry has been avoiding me like the plague after our conversation in the living room, putting the boys to work and figure out how to get Zayn out of his room. I feel like he never leaves. Liam usually takes his meals up to his room for him. Does he eat it? I haven't a clue. But I need to get him out of hibernation soon because it's seriously bothering me that he's up there by himself, and most likely his thoughts.

I feel like he should be around people, socialize a bit,you know? Part of the reason why I want to get him out of his room is because he is the only member of 1D that I've never really spoken to before. Like I said before, I want to get to know them better and not rely on what magazines and the news says.

So that's my goal for tonight. And I've got just the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was just leaving Mari and I's room after singing her to sleep. As I'm gently closing the door, I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear,

"Why sing her Disney songs to sleep?"Liam says with an amused expression.

After composing myself, I counter,"Why not sing her Disney songs to sleep?"

"Okay. I see your point." and then he continues,

"Harry never told us that you sing. You have an incredible voice. Why don't you do something with it?"

I look down trying to hide my smile.

"Harry talks about me?" oh come on! Man up!

"If he talks about you? He never shuts up about you! It's like you've taken up all of his thoughts since that meeting in Simon's office. The only thing he didn't mention was that you sing. And I'd like to know why the bloody hell not!"

I mumble under my breath,"Yeah well Harry doesn't know."

"I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that."

I clear my throat and say "Nothing"
Get yourself together, Mia! So what if Harry talks about you? That doesn't mean anything!

I straighten up and say,
"You didn't hear a thing. I don't sing. And you never heard me sing. ¿Comprendes?"I say seriously, looking him straight in his eyes.

He takes a step back and raises his hands in defense.

"Yes ma'am! I just thought you should know that you have a beautiful voice."

"Well since you won't shut up about it, maybe I'll sing you to sleep with Disney songs too,"I teased him.

His eyes suddenly go wide,"You'd do that?"