chapter 11

| Brielle Walker Merritt |

Two weeks had passed and I was feeling weird. I was feeling like I needed to throw up every time I woke up.

I felt the urge to pee a lot, and my boobs were extra sore and sensitive.

All of my symptoms weren't making sense to me so I decided to google them. Every single result said that I was pregnant.

"What the fuck, no!" I quietly spoke as I slammed my laptop shut. "No, no, no."

I didn't know what to do. Because I knew that if I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test someone would notice me and tell my parents.

I decided to go to take one from my mom. I had seen loads of them in their bathroom.

I put my laptop on my desk and got up from my bed.

Pretty much everyone was doing something else so I wasn't going to get caught.

I was looking around in their bathroom and I couldn't find anything. I was looking and looking until I saw a whole draw dedicated to pregnancy tests.

"Damn, who needs that many tests." I mumbled to my as I picked one up.

I was wearing a sweater so I slipped it up in my sleeve and left the bathroom.

| Kehlani Walker Merritt |

"Baby I think I wanna just stay here." I huffed as I threw more clothes into my suitcase. "I don't wanna leave you."

"Lani it's for a week, i'll be here when you get back." Tjay chuckled. "Besides, youn ever go anywhere unless it's with me."

"Exactly, because I don't wanna be going anywhere without you." I sighed.

Renae decided that she, Kimberly, Crystal and I should all have a girls trip in Greece for a week.