chapter 25

| Kehlani Walker Merritt |

"What!?" I rolled over in the bed and faced away from Tione. "I'm tryna sleep."

"No you're not." Tione moved closed to me and slid his hands underneath me and around my waist. "Look, baby i'm sorry. I ain't mean to be all mad at you yesterday."

"Okay I said that i'm over it." I hugged onto the pillow that was next to me.

"Cmon shorty youn gotta be like this." Tjay tugged on the duvet. "It's a Friday I ain't got nun to do today and I got things I wanna do withcu."

I was so sick and tired of not being able to control my overly dramatic mood swings.

"I really don't want to do anything today." I groaned as I stretched my legs. "I just want to stay home, so why don't you take Jay to the studio? Ion want him sitting around the house all day."

"Aight, ima take him with me. But when I get back ima cook your favourite and rub yo feet, because I know you been wanting me to do that." He spoke.

"Wait, you're going too cook my favourite?" I pouted my lips like a little excited girl. "Shri-"

"Yeah, you know what ima cook up for you baby." Tione laughed. "Shrimp alfredo."

Tjay got up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

His hair was looking all messed up, he desperately needed it done.

I knew how to do hair but, whenever I would sit down and try do Tione's hair he would always complain that i'm hurting him so I just gave up with that shit.

"Baby come here!" He called out. "Get yo fine ass over here!"

"Tjay you doing too much, what?" I quietly laughed to myself.

"Aye, I just wanted a kiss." Tione peeped his head out the bathroom and pouted his lips. "Come here."

"No i'm not getting up, you come here." I sat up in the bed.

He got onto the bed and annoyingly pushed his body up against mine.

"Baby your breath stinks so bad." I covered my nose and made a face.

"Aight now you just being rude." He chuckled as he showered my neck and face with kisses. "Ima go hop in the shower, you coming?"

"Mm, just give me a second to get up." I spoke as he got off me and went back into the bathroom.

" I spoke as he got off me and went back into the bathroom